Coli bro goes to Brazil and strikes out ….guess who he blames for his dating struggles

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
One thing i don't understand about this dude specifically is that it seems like any type of resistance from women is unacceptable to him.
He believes that women should just fall on the ground like a leave in the wind the moment he steps on the scene.
Like bro, drop the entitlement act, by his age he should know that this is a numbers game, and not every single woman is gonna give you cooperation off rip.
Her suffers from modern day Gen z entitlement when it comes to women

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
The black American card doesn't work over there nearly as strongly with black Brazillian women because those women can just get local black men who also happen to share the culture and also have 'swag'. White men are still looked at as the top provider, so they'll be gunning for them way over an Auston Holloman.

The white or indigenous might be more receptive because women love different so Auston is still a curiosity to them. Not much different to how a lot of 'playas' went from black women to white women because the black women stopped being as receptive to their game because they've already heard it all.

I obviously dont know this for a fact but i think american black dudes can eat alot in europe

voiture

Superstar
Daps
I obviously dont know this for a fact but i think american black dudes can eat alot in europe
The average breh can't go to Europe for vacation. Caribbean and South America is much cheaper....they are sex tourists buying p*ssy on a budget

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
He’s making it bad for “passport bros”. Instead of just living his life and not being an entitled weirdo… he runs to the internet to blame black girls who don’t want him.

He should try not making being a passport bro his whole personality. Not everyone is going to want to fukk you;regardless of who you are.

We know the dating scene is hard but how is this helping anyone? You can’t run from America and think everyone women wants to fukk you because they’re not American.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
He’s making it bad for “passport bros”. Instead of just living his life and not being an entitled weirdo… he runs to the internet to blame black girls who don’t want him
This is why I always found the passport Bros movement embarrassing.

1. They can never shut the hell up and move in silence.

2. It always comes back to “black women ain’t shyt” rhetoric.

They are no different from divestors with their bitter rhetoric.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing i don't understand about this dude specifically is that it seems like any type of resistance from women is unacceptable to him.
He believes that women should just fall on the ground like a leave in the wind the moment he steps on the scene.
Like bro, drop the entitlement act, by his age he should know that this is a numbers game, and not every single woman is gonna give you cooperation off rip.
Lol some nikkas have it made.