Coli brehs, what is hands down the absolute worst movie you have ever seen?

Daps
his is a tricky question, because if a movie is awful enough, it's actually good because it's entertaining in a train-wreck sense of a way.

But the worst movie I ever seen, just off the top of my head

Tron_Legacy_poster.jpg

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:wtf:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

It's unbelievable breh, the dude on the cover whose supposed to b the "vampire assassin" isn't even on the movie! It's some Carl Winslow looking dude :heh: My friend put me onto this after he rented it thinking it would b a blade ripoff, what he found was something priceless- the likes of which have never been seen before. The first time watched this was when I was 18 n first really started smoking weed like that, so I would get extra giggly when I was zooted. Needless to say I was high as balls when I popped this In and within the first 5 minutes I had to shut the movie off cuz I was laughing so hard I thought I was gonna pass out. It's that bad, but it's also funny as HELL. I wish I could find a working link online for this but I think the only way to get it is on netflix(not instant watch). They actually had it at blockbuster at the time lol. Anyway I've never seen a movie that even comes remotely close in terms of shear horrible acting, nonsensical plot, abysmal action scenes, and even shyttier dialogue. The funniest part is this movie is the brainchild of its main star, Ron Hall, who wrote directed and starred in this piece of shyt, so you know it's completely serious. Oh yeah and it's got some of the worst special effects I've ever seen in my life. Anyone of us could make a better movie out first go around w no problem n I'm not even joking. If u want to laugh until tears come streaming down your face, watch vampire assassin.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The one called Jack and Jill?

I was thinking of watching it sometime this week but I might give it a miss now.

I never did see it but now that u mention it, I think this, is the worst movie I've ever seen:

51KTDXEJGCL._SL500_.jpg

:laff: What Is That :bryan:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:laff: What Is That :bryan:

:laugh:

It came out around 99. About a year before Pun died, he was in the movie too.

Basically it was about a janitor or some sh!t (played by Snoop) that lived in a church and was murdered by some gangsters.

So he comes back to life as some sort of ghost and starts killing all the local Gs. Its seriously the worst movie I've ever seen.

I wasn't even sure which movie could take that title but now that I remember, Urban Menace takes it. Just a terrible, terrible movie. Everything about it is wack.

I take it you never seen the Langoliers?

No, I haven't. What's it about?

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the movie critics reviews before I saw it said that it was better than Pulp Fiction and two thumbs up, 4 stars and all that shyt. shyt was terrible. My girl and I walked out of the theater. I now dismiss movie critics reviews because of this movie.

sin_city_150.jpg

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
The Adjustment Bureau hands down. I could say one of the myriad of shytty horror movies I've seen but they are a guilty pleasure and I know they are shyt. This movie though was just horrible. It goes from average at best film to pure ass trying to shoehorn some fakkity love story that no one paid for...just terrible.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, I haven't. What's it about?

It's the worst adaptation of anything by Stephen King....I'll just post some of the scenes:

[ame=http://youtu.be/NNtI5BAy5b8]Scaring the little girl? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://youtu.be/sd7ALKWFEsc]The Langoliers - L-1011 Takeoff Scene - YouTube[/ame]

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Despite how shytty it was Langoliers still managed to creep me out. I say this cause I was 12 or 13 since I've seen it. :russ: