Coli brehs, It's official. Khloe is badder than Kim

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
true true but Khloe tall wit it tho....i think thats what make her stand out a lil more imo

i think she get a bad rep cuz of tv standards when it come to beauty
Breh she is just not seeing Kim.

I am not even a huge fan of hers, but to say she is badder than Kim is blasphemous.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
She is coming back strong breh, her body is what built that empire and she is not about to let that go away

true true but Khloe tall wit it tho ....i think thats what make her stand out a lil more imo

i think she get a bad rep cuz of tv standards when it come to beauty

:patrice:

Tall chicks, especially when they thick/in the Khloe or/and MICHELLE TUCKER size range, gets me EVERYTIME :ohlawd:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:

Tall chicks, especially when they thick/in the Khloe size range, gets me EVERYTIME :ohlawd:

bro its this lady at my job she like 6'1 and she a professional when it come to walkin in dem heels

i be havin to catch myself cuz i be wanting to say some slick shyt to her but i be liek naw naw nikka fall back lolol

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I always liked Khloe. Kourtney has the personality of mildew clothes. Kim is a vapid, self serving, attention whore. Out of all of the sisters, Khloe seems like the coolest broad to be around.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
*waits clowns to come in here and talk about her face when it's the body this thread is talking about*

Personally, I always had a thing for Khloe :manny:

sad she's in better shape than Lamar :smh:

:ohhh: :russ: :lolbron:

hhatAkF.jpg

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Pre Pregnant Kim>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> current Khloe. Khloe has always had a weird looking face, compared to her sisters.

I have to give her credit though, she picked the right time to lose the extra lbs, since Kim has ballooned with her pregnancy & the summer is coming. We're about to be flooded with Khloe bikini shots from the tabloids. I hope Lamar had a solid prenup.