Coli brehs. I got another one. Exposing thots left and right!

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
any bytch can be bought!
0Q1GjgB.png
ahahahaha

good job op! how long until the thot rescue squad comes in here cape flowing?
Theyll assemble by sun up on some
anigif_enhanced-buzz-18540-1382604535-7.gif

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
Lol this is why I dont believe anything a woman says about her morals until she proves it. They all act like A) being a whore is a bad thing. B) like they don't know girls exchanging sex for favors. Let's skip days of arguing. I haven't met a guy who's tripping off of being called slutty or a whore. I also know some real sex workers and they're not tripping.

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
:what:what the fukk are you talking about you lame ass nikka? can't you see what he's doing? he's blatantly trying to be as disrespectful and rude on purpose to see how much and what she's willing to take/do. fukking herb:camby: go :cape::cape: somewhere else you stupid fakkit. always some fukking dorky ass simp flying in obvious joke threads like this. calm your bytch ass down.

quit catchin feelings on anotha man's dikk, u bytch ass nikka :scust:

the shyt he bragging about is childs play...:russell:

any real nikka with game could've taken it further than ya lame ass lookin for cool points on the net :umad:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I don't know where you guys are but in DC, selling puzzy as young girls is pretty much equivalent to young guys peddling weed for a few dollars for jordans and clothes. :yeshrug:

Not a lot of shame in it anymore. There are a lot of 6s and 7s, that are cute and sexy, but not fine enough to be taken care of and they don't want to work at Checkers or a call center.

You'd be amazed with how many girls you're cool with as friends that'll let you smash as much as you want if you buy them a sack a weed or some popeyes sometimes.
:shaq: