Coli brehs. I got another one. Exposing thots left and right!

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
:dahell:HOOOOOOOLDD THE FUKK ON! That's me!
Wow wait a minute she was down for it in the DMs until i told her she was going to get exposed!!! PART 3 coming brehs fukk this bytch
She thought she deleted all her replies before I got the screen shot
:laff:breh this hoe got you all the way fukked up
she frontin for her followers you better check this hoe:laff:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:dahell:HOOOOOOOLDD THE FUKK ON! That's me!
Wow wait a minute she was down for it in the DMs until i told her she was going to get exposed!!! PART 3 coming brehs fukk this bytch
She thought she deleted all her replies before I got the screen shot
ahhhhh shiiiiiit:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I don't know where you guys are but in DC, selling puzzy as young girls is pretty much equivalent to young guys peddling weed for a few dollars for jordans and clothes. :yeshrug:

Not a lot of shame in it anymore. There are a lot of 6s and 7s, that are cute and sexy, but not fine enough to be taken care of and they don't want to work at Checkers or a call center.

You'd be amazed with how many girls you're cool with as friends that'll let you smash as much as you want if you buy them a sack a weed or some popeyes sometimes.
:shaq:
:dead: :snoop:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But I would refrain from strippers, models, etc

Go after those regular girls who got like 10k plus followers

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:russ: this thread is flooded with losers. posters with lotto number post counts that clearly have no life outside of their daily coli routine. getting jolly because they are interacting with a pretty lady who wouldnt even acknowledge them if they where not telling lies about money they will never have.

smh i read someone posts he was depressed for 2 weeks and this made his day :wow: the type of mentally handicaped on here so its true misery really does love company.

a lot of posters going on ignore there is nothing i would ever want to chop up with you on if you think this is even remotely cool to do, you look thirsty and extremely pathetic.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Just get down to 150

e46c3646.jpg

Somebody help me :mjlol::russ::deadrose:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
:russ: this thread is flooded with losers. posters with lotto number post counts that clearly have no life outside of their daily coli routine. getting jolly because they are interacting with a pretty lady who wouldnt even acknowledge them if they where not telling lies about money they will never have.

smh i read someone posts he was depressed for 2 weeks and this made his day :wow: the type of mentally handicaped on here so its true misery really does love company.

a lot of posters going on ignore there is nothing i would ever want to chop up with you on if you think this is even remotely cool to do, you look thirsty and extremely pathetic.

Like most of us, you're probably aren't where you want to be in like and aren't bagging the chick you really want. You're probably to lowest one in here. I can't imagine a guy that's doing really well in life and with women coming in this thread to clown. You're probably the biggest loser in here.

Stop trying to hi-side on this thread to raise your low azz self-esteem faggit. :camby: