Coli brehs. I got another one. Exposing thots left and right!

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
It's really interesting that you can really tell chicks that are trying to get chose or will give it up for money on ig. I went to college with this girl that I recently came across on ig, she only has a couple thousand followers at the moment but she's clearly trying to get famous and catch a ball player or rapper... It's crazy how you can tell just from how they dress, wear their makeup, do their hair, the things they post... shyt had me like :ohhh::leon: I see you bby girl

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This is awesome, the fact that she answered to the very first messages shows that she was interested indeed :russ:

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
Haha brehs I'm close to part 3 but this chick is giving hella vague responses. No expose material yet.

One of my coworkers showed me this thread at work
:dead:

:dwillhuh: I just showed my co-worker

LEBRON-DURANT-STAR.gif

:lupe: #spooky

Aufheben

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nowhere
She bad as fukk though. I fukked her friend out in Vegas on some drunk shyt. When she added me on IG, i noticed how bad this chick was. I'm diggin her look but I think she selling that thang. Who knows though.

she got a pic with alley boy and he commenting on her shyt. and i do think that nikka dabble :whew: