Coli brehs, ever file a complaint against a NYPD officer?

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
You can have a valid driver's license in another state and still be suspended to drive in another state.

Most of the time, out-of-state drivers who get hit with the suspended driver's license don't care because they were just driving through the state and aren't returning. People who reside part-time or full-time in the state have to deal with trying to get an exception allowed, like driving to work and back.
So, some time in your past, you got your DL suspended in NY. :hula:

You can always file a complaint if you wish. It gets reviewed by his supervisor and up the chain of command and to IA. But, considering you got hooked up and booked, your complaint will be thrown in the bushes, i.e. filing cabinet. :whistle:

I filled the complaint I sure nothing will come of it though.

Nah, My license is good. My old Mass license was suspended once in 2003, way before this this happened and never again.

I then transferred it to RI in 2004 and that was clean never suspended and then transferred it to FL in 2007 and that one is was clean too until a got a ticket in March of this year (in NYC and nothing came up either). Which gave NY roughly two years to suspend my license, issue warrant or whatever, nothing ever popped up.

I've never had a NY license.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Well not against NYPD but I have filed complaints against NPD, gotta get the badge number down and hit up internal affairs with the complaint...be warn youre better off fighting the ticket in court lol. They dont really read them shyts

Yep. I think the only time those complaints do any good is if the department hates the cop and needs grounds to fire him legally. For the most part, I think the departments love the complaints and high five each other and laugh while they read them.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Word of advice you only have to provide police with basic identifying information.

I remain quiet and refuse to answer any questions without a lawyer present.

I filed harassment with the local police department for being pulled over 15 times in one week for "one tail light out" which they weren't and had a letter from two mechanics stating "no failure or issues with anything on my car"

What helped me was.

1. I was lucky and had a witness with me every time I got pulled. 3 times were at gun point. I stayed quiet and didn't say shyt or gave them a reason to fukk with me more.

2. I had a good lawyer and documentation, witnesses, and good cops told on the bad cops.

I won my case, tickets were thrown out and the cops never even looked at me after that. Good luck breh

why are they pulling it on you 3 times in a row?

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I filled the complaint I sure nothing will come of it though.

Nah, My license is good. My old Mass license was suspended once in 2003, way before this this happened and never again.

I then transferred it to RI in 2004 and that was clean never suspended and then transferred it to FL in 2007 and that one is was clean too until a got a ticket in March of this year (in NYC and nothing came up either). Which gave NY roughly two years to suspend my license, issue warrant or whatever, nothing ever popped up.

I've never had a NY license.
You don't have to have a license in the state where your DL gets suspended.

For example, you have a valid, non-suspended North Carolina license. You get caught speeding in Texas in February of 2012. The court hears your case in April of 2012 but you are back in NC and aren't going to drive back to Texas for a one hour case. They can find you guilty and suspend your DL because of the traffic ticket you were issued. You still have a chance to appeal, but if you don't. Then, that gets filed away. You can'y just dodge a ticket by not showing up. To continue with the scenario, you can still drive in all other 49 states with your NC license. But, you drive to Dallas in November of 2012 and figure nothing is going to happen. You get pulled over for a non-functioning brake light and that is where you can get a ticket for driving with a suspended license.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
I was harrassed by some devil cops here who falsly had my vehicle towed.................I filed a harrasment report with the internal affairs department here ..........waste of time and energy.

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
damn X2Y,that's a name i ain't seen in many moons,Peace god

like ol girl said i wouldn't put stock in any internal report,but if you take it to court there's a good chance the pig who wrote you up won't even show,don't know about NY jurisdiction but in Cali it will be dismissed if dude doesn't show up:manny: