Coli brehs, ever file a complaint against a NYPD officer?

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
a$$hole stopped me in one these sweeps they are doing the this month. Accused me of not having my seat belt on and gave me ticket when I was clearly wearing the shyt the whole time. on some :troll: shyt.

After some back and forth I ended up in jail for the night. :dwillhuh:

I don't think anything will come from a complaint since its a every day thing for these motherfukkers.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Pretty sure most of these militant nikkas on here just bytch online about the cops and fight the air like Tre after they actually have a run-in with one :yeshrug:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Well not against NYPD but I have filed complaints against NPD, gotta get the badge number down and hit up internal affairs with the complaint...be warn youre better off fighting the ticket in court lol. They dont really read them shyts

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I recently won a wrongful arrest and brutality lawsuit against NYPD:win:

You can file a complaint at the precint, nyc.gov/ccrb or Internal affairs. But honestly they don't give a fukk, unless you were bruised, bloodied or beaten:manny:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Was you being a smart ass towards the cop?

If you do that, they will reach for a reason to either arrest you or give a ticket on some :umad: tip.

Heard of an time where someone being was smart with them and they found something wrong with the tint on his windows so they gave him a ticket for that. Mind you was not even the original reason they pulled him over.

And the windows was not even super tinted, it barely was but it still wasn't allowed :ehh:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I recently won a wrongful arrest and brutality lawsuit against NYPD:win:

You can file a complaint at the precint, nyc.gov/ccrb or Internal affairs. But honestly they don't give a fukk, unless you were bruised, bloodied or beaten:manny:

you bout to :eat:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Well not against NYPD but I have filed complaints against NPD, gotta get the badge number down and hit up internal affairs with the complaint...be warn youre better off fighting the ticket in court lol. They dont really read them shyts

I got all that info. I think I'll be filling the complaint even if just to have it on his a record as laying peace sh1t.

Family Man

Banned
Daps
I filed two when I was living in Queens. Cops used to fukk with me when I was in high school. Nothing happened with the reports though.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Was you being a smart ass towards the cop?

If you do that, they will reach for a reason to either arrest you or give a ticket on some :umad: tip.

Heard of an time where someone being was smart with them and they found something wrong with the tint on his windows so they gave him a ticket for that. Mind you was not even the original reason they pulled him over.

And the windows was not even super tinted, it barely was but it still wasn't allowed :ehh:

IMO no I wasn't I. I gave him right of way, a block later falls back and stops me. And I am legit with everything. The 1st thing he said was "why weren't you wearing your seat belt till you saw me"? To which I immediately gave him the :what: face.I told him I've been wearing the seat belt the whole time my car beeps annoyingly if I don't.

He goes to his cruiser, comes back tells me to get out cuz I'm under arrest for driving with a suspended license. Which is bullshyt I have active FL licence & tags.

Lucky for me a Asian and a Mexican police officer came as back up and persuaded the CAC to take over. They brought me down to the station for the night gave me a desk appearance summons and let me go. Impounded my car. While getting finger printed and taking the mug shot they made small talk and gave me the heads up to stay cool cuz the cop that stopped me is an a$$hole and wanst to keep me there for weekend. Mexican dude said he knows its bullshyt stop, but they got to hit the streets hard for the next two weeks.

Didn't use the word quota but that was basically the jist of it.:shaq2:
fukk em tho. Real frustrating and not much I can do. Even the lawyer told me today its $500 to fight the ticket and they don't really fight tickets like in Florida they just they try to get court day scheduling so far off that the officer forgets and doesn't show HP to court and can't promise a dismissal or no points.

In fl $75 and the lawyer eats that ticket.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Word of advice you only have to provide police with basic identifying information.

I remain quiet and refuse to answer any questions without a lawyer present.

I filed harassment with the local police department for being pulled over 15 times in one week for "one tail light out" which they weren't and had a letter from two mechanics stating "no failure or issues with anything on my car"

What helped me was.

1. I was lucky and had a witness with me every time I got pulled. 3 times were at gun point. I stayed quiet and didn't say shyt or gave them a reason to fukk with me more.

2. I had a good lawyer and documentation, witnesses, and good cops told on the bad cops.

I won my case, tickets were thrown out and the cops never even looked at me after that. Good luck breh

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Word of advice you only have to provide police with basic identifying information.

I remain quiet and refuse to answer any questions without a lawyer present.

I filed harassment with the local police department for being pulled over 15 times in one week for "one tail light out" which they weren't and had a letter from two mechanics stating "no failure or issues with anything on my car"

What helped me was.

1. I was lucky and had a witness with me every time I got pulled. 3 times were at gun point. I stayed quiet and didn't say shyt or gave them a reason to fukk with me more.

2. I had a good lawyer and documentation, witnesses, and good cops told on the bad cops.

I won my case, tickets were thrown out and the cops never even looked at me after that. Good luck breh
:whoo:

Thanks Suge.

*takes notes*.

Yea I have a lawyer the decent cops told me all about the a$$hole cop not sure they are willing to go to court over it though.

:pachaha:

I filed two when I was living in Queens. Cops used to fukk with me when I was in high school. Nothing happened with the reports though.

Yea they used to fukk w/ me and my friends back in high school too. random stops and searches. Now that I'm older I still don't like cops but I thought I was over the whole getting stopped all time shyt. I guess not as long as you ain't white.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I fought a traffic ticket back in 09 for reckless driving. Cop pulled me over at a checkpoint and gave me a ticket. I'm like :what: ?

I had help from a jurisperutis so he gave me the info on what to type and study. I sent the court a letter and got a court date and then pleaded not guilty on the first appearance. The first judge was :angry: as hell!! These cats despise pro se litigants! Dude was mad and going off on how stupid the person who helped me was and yadda yadda.

The next court date the punk ass cop came and he was on some :whoa: "I'll give you warning this time." and the prosecutor asked if I was some law student because I had pages of documentation citing case laws and stuff. When I got called for my case, the judge immediately dismissed it and I was on my way free.

Last month though I was arrested and brought to the local police department for a few hours WHILE WORKING. I'm coming back from a pepboys spot after picking up a car from a oil change . I'm on my way back and suddenly a cop pulls me over and I'm surrounded by more cops gun point telling me to get out the car. :wtf:

I work at a car rental spot and the car I was driving showed up as stolen. The car as told by my manager was stolen a few weeks prior but was released from the NYPD and he had the paper showing the release paper. My manager came on the scene of the arrest and presented the officers with the paper showing the car was good and not stolen anymore but them fakkits still took me in. I was released immediately no bail, but I still ended up going to court. Now I have to make a 2nd appearance next month. :smh: shyt is a waste of fukking time I tell you. It was COLD as fukk that day of court and we had to wait outside in the cold for hours because of some shyt going on.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I fought a traffic ticket back in 09 for reckless driving. Cop pulled me over at a checkpoint and gave me a ticket. I'm like :what: ?

I had help from a jurisperutis so he gave me the info on what to type and study. I sent the court a letter and got a court date and then pleaded not guilty on the first appearance. The next court date the punk ass cop came and he was on some :whoa: "I'll give you warning this time." and the prosecutor asked if I was some law student because I had pages of documentation citing case laws and stuff. When I got called for my case, the judge immediately dismissed it and I was on my way free.

Last month though I was arrested and brought to the local police department for a few hours WHILE WORKING. I work at a car rental spot and the car I was driving showed up as stolen despite it have been released from the NYPD(where the car was found) back to my job. My manager came on the scene of the arrest and presented the officers with the paper showing the car was good and not stolen anymore but them fakkits still took me in. I was released immediately free but I still ended up going to court. Now I have to make a 2nd appearance next month. :smh:

:skip:

+rep

That's some bullsh!t.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
He goes to his cruiser, comes back tells me to get out cuz I'm under arrest for driving with a suspended license. Which is bullshyt I have active FL licence & tags.
You can have a valid driver's license in another state and still be suspended to drive in another state.

Most of the time, out-of-state drivers who get hit with the suspended driver's license don't care because they were just driving through the state and aren't returning. People who reside part-time or full-time in the state have to deal with trying to get an exception allowed, like driving to work and back.
So, some time in your past, you got your DL suspended in NY. :hula:

You can always file a complaint if you wish. It gets reviewed by his supervisor and up the chain of command and to IA. But, considering you got hooked up and booked, your complaint will be thrown in the bushes, i.e. filing cabinet. :whistle: