Coli Brehs describe your first day you got your braces/Invisalign taken out

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
They both are good. Ppl will say metal is better but harder to floss / clean, but Invisalign is easier to clean and aren’t as noticeable, but if you aren’t consistent with putting them back in, you may have them on your teeth for longer.
Yup, Invisalign is best if your teeth doesn’t need much work done

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Beautiful.
Compliments I got >>>

I didnt keep up with my retainer wearing:francis:
Gonna get invisalign within next few years once I'm more financially stable.

Teeth still relatively straight but nowhere near they used to be, no I religiously wear my retainer so they dont shift any further.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FPQqMzg.gif

Without having to run to the bathroom to take the trays out, worry about brushing my teeth and having to put them back on.

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps
It was weird being able to actually feel what the front my teeth felt like it :russ:. Also I didn’t finish the process had one tooth that is still forward.

IDGAF though mofos still say I got straight teeth :wow:

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Oh I see. Is that really as efficient as braces or is it a scam? I would think it would take a long ass time compared to a metal exo-skeleton which braces lowkey are.

Invisalign are good if you just need minor tweaks for your teeth. Braces are better for more advanced movements.

Beautiful.
Compliments I got >>>

Teeth still relatively straight but nowhere near they used to be, no I religiously wear my retainer so they dont shift any further.

Same. I had braces in middle school (took em off too early though :francis:).

My teeth are straight but like you, I didn't wear my retainer and my teeth have moved a bit (slight spacing near my canines), the bottom row is a tad off center and I have a slight underbite. I was at the dentist a few weeks back and he said Invisalign would fix the underbite for me and the spacing. The off center alignment can only be fixed with braces but its so small that I don't really care for it. Dentist said 6 months and I should be good :ehh:

hitmonlee

All Star
Daps
Beautiful.
Compliments I got >>>

i just got mine off and got a permanante retainer

anyone else have one before