Coli Brehs and Brehettes, it's time to show and prove. Post a proof pic.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You don't see his post? You might have him on ignore then. Dude accused me of being a cac last year and I tagged him in a thread saying he's an agent he responded by with neg confirming I was right.

Nope.

My igg list is extensive.

Say his name so I can add him to the other list. :myman:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nah, don't clown brehs pic fam

I don't want to discourage nikkas from uploading pics because they have a hand complex
:mjlol: me and my dad both have veins in our arms/hands for no reason. I was at the gym a little while ago and using my hand for that little MJ drawing probably brought them out :skip:

I wasn't trying to clown though. Wish my hands look diesel like that, I've gotten comments about how my hands look soft compared to how I look :dead:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Nah, don't clown brehs pic fam

I don't want to discourage nikkas from uploading pics because they have a hand complex
nikka said a hand complex :dead: it's cool I rather that than dudes say my hands look feminine or some shyt
Are you mixed?

Hispanic?

It's cool either way
Both of my grandmothers have signficant mixture. My mother's mother is basically half Indian, quarter white, quarter black while my mother's dad is Jamaican. I don't know the exact breakdown for my father's parents but it's the same thing, light skinned grandma and brown/dark skinned grandpa.

Both my parents took after my grandmothers so I came out on some Drake/Cole shyt. I have pics in the Men Reveal Yourself thread.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
nikka said a hand complex :dead: it's cool I rather that than dudes say my hands look feminine or some shyt

Both of my grandmothers have signficant mixture. My mother's mother is basically half Indian, quarter white, quarter black while my mother's dad is Jamaican. I don't know the exact breakdown on for my father's parents but it's the same thing, light skinned grandma and brown/dark skinned grandpa.

Both my parents took after my grandmothers so I came out on some Drake/Cole shyt. I have pics in the Men Reveal Yourself thread.

:salute:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@tuckdog

31326908_219488455302984_365866428332507136_n.jpg