Coli Breh tried to sneak out his Mark Henry looking sneaking link!

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
I hope a bbw turns you out...you gon wanna shake my hand afterwards...all that good loving:wow:
I gave it a try as a teenager. So I did not reject them based on a lack of knowledge. I am married now, been married over 28 years. My wife knows full well I am not attracted to obesity, but she is not either. So we both keep our bodies in a pleasing shape. I continue staying physically active even with my renal failure. Can't ask of her, what I am unwilling to do myself.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You making two major assumptions based on men joking about not desiring a massively obese women. You assume they are Incels and assume they are obese themselves. Don't do that man. I did not think you were feminized like that. Leave the attempt to shame men for not desiring women we find unattractive to women we find are unattractive.

Also, "the logic was not logicin" because as you even stated in another post, those women stay getting pregnant. So those women are not femcels because of a lack of sex, like that other brother tried to imply. Sex is easily available for women, unless they are visibly diseased. It is relationships with men they desire that is the difficulty for them.
I actually wasnt trying to assume anything, i didnt care enough when i made the post

Just thinking out loud :unimpressed: