Coli Breh thought he was fresh. Young girls clown his outfit "take your L bro"

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They want to see some skinny nikka with some super tight jeans with holes in them and a Marilyn Monroe t shirt with a bunch of ugly colors

And his hair got to be longer than theirs

Lmaooo tight jeans aren’t considered fashionable these days breh :pachaha::flabbynsick:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Not gonna let them talk to Juvenile like that :dahell:

full

BBG

Superstar
Daps
They didn't have to hurt homie's feelings tho, he legitimately looked hurt :francis:
That's the saddest part, look at the effort he put in them jeans. Entire can of starch dawg creased TF out them pants :dead: he spent way too much time getting fly only to get completely shyt on by the hoes good lord that man is hurting inside

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Glad to see breh got the t-shirt on underneath. I don't trust people that wear polos, button downs or sweaters without either a white tee or wifebeater under it. Lack of home training when they do it.
I wear mine with nothing underneath
:myman: hoes love it especially if you've built up a nice chest in the gym

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
The starched jeans, polo and matching sneakers definitely has 1997-1999 vibes from middle school but there's nothing wrong with his look.

Glad to see breh got the t-shirt on underneath. I don't trust people that wear polos, button downs or sweaters without either a white tee or wifebeater under it. Lack of home training when they do it.
They called them starchy archies in Texas. They stay with the stay flow.
:wow: