Coli breh goes viral for forcing his girl to listen to Griselda :mjlol:

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if she got up and like big booted the TV over then pulled out a strap and told him to stfu? Shhit woulda been madd understandable

I got a cousin like this stupid ass nig, I get pleasure out of telling him these fake tough rappers that he loves are ass and soft, even if I don’t think that, 😊

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Nah I be in the fam or dogs face with it point blank.....breh was keeping a safe distance he aint really bout it :francis:

I woulda snatched the phone up out her hand u gonna hear these BARZ :damn:

..shooting finger pistols at their heads and all that :demonic:
Doot doot doot doot 🔫

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Griselda is actually making that burnt biscuit, ice pick music… Crazy because women used to love the WU back in the days.

I bet if it was Durk, YB, or Fridayy she wouldn’t have said anything.

My Dad always told me that certain stuff u play alone.

I am not saying let her control your radio but we ain’t gonna be riding around playing gay azz R&B songs. My girl tried to put on Keyshia Cole’s LOVE on and I turned that shyt off which wasn’t goin to play
This is where your (lack of) age is showing. Plenty of men used to listen to r&b and soul - ballads, love songs, and simp anthems, and not feel one bit gay…imagine a song about getting your girl back being gay, wtf :heh:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
This is where your (lack of) age is showing. Plenty of men used to listen to r&b and soul - ballads, love songs, and simp anthems, and not feel one bit gay…imagine a song about getting your girl back being gay, wtf :heh:

Let me clarify that Ms. Dora Da Explorer,

A lot of these R&B songs are sad from the 2004-2010 era

I can’t listen to many sappy songs, it makes me sad. I’m going through it now

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
nikka don't know what he missing

Beyond the obvious classics, I been scrolling bandcamp and found some new shyt for my rotation :whew: