BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
Dude took a major L…

• Let a naked man get in his car
  • When he stepped out the car, he punched the dude and it didn’t phase him
  • Naked dude steals his car and somehow his pants are down
Yeah how in the fukk do you get carjacked by a cac with no jack :dead:

he shoulda immediately grabbed ole boy by the scruff of his neck and tossed his ass on the concrete fresh prince of bel-air style :mjtf:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
Aye @Uncouth Savage you ain’t shyt! how the hell breh just let you just hop in naked and shyt and then he gets out his own car!

smh he lucky you ain’t run him over :dead:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
When the chick said "Oh my gawd, he naked as fukk" and they all start yelling:dead:
one of them hoes was yelling "come here" smh... People really think shyt a game our chea. Old head trying to be cool infront of the females too. Ended up moonwalking, popping, and locking with his ass out

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Why was breh pulling HIS pants up though :skip:
He was knocked down and briefly dragged, which likely caused his clothes to come off.

A man was arrested after video showed him running naked through the streets of downtown Des Moines and hijacking a car early Tuesday.

The man, who was taken to the Polk County Jail, was reported running naked on Court Avenue around 3:30 a.m., police spokesperson Sgt. Paul Parizek told the Des Moines Register.

A video circulating on social media captured the nude man running back and forth on the streets of downtown while women shouted in the background. The man stopped for a moment on a sidewalk, then ran across the street toward a parked car with the driver’s door opened.

A man in the driver’s seat looked confused as the naked man leapt over him into the passenger seat. The driver then got out of the car while the naked man jumped into the driver’s seat.

The naked man appeared to try to shut the door, but the driver was in the way. The driver then punched the naked man in the face once and then again, the video showed.

The naked man then put the car in reverse and backed away at a high speed, briefly dragging the driver, who was in the way of the still-open door, the video showed.

The video then showed the naked men sped off with the tires squealing and spectators shouting.

The driver suffered minor injuries, Parizek said. Police later found the naked man with the car, which had crashed into a tree near East Sixth Street and Court Avenue.

He was charged with second-degree theft and driving with a suspended license, according to court documents.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Went from 'he's got a gun' to

8u7j6v2ylzqa1.gif