Coli breh gave a woman HIV

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
You'd be surprised.
:hubie:

The commercials for the meds promote being able to fukk without spreading it. We've came a long way
Also I don't think people understand, at least scientifically, how low the odds are to contract the virus via the vagina. I believe the math is four out of 10,000 instances per the CDC. It's only going through the anus where the odds jump exponentially.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Yeah

I think he was smashing trans on the low. That's what a lot this street nikkas be on
No telling.

From what I’ve seen they said he only knew he had it for 1 year before he died

Stuff like this is why I believe HIV medication isn’t as great as they claim or that the virus isn’t as serious as it was in the 80s

Sure maybe he wasn’t taking his meds or was in denial but still, 1 year ?

No amount of so called medicine making a partner “undetectable” will make me take that risk.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Sorry that happened to her but she’s clearly leaving out or lying about the rape part

No one is starting a relationship with a random man they met who just raped them

She got HIV being promiscuous and loose

Like come on….

Neg me all you want but it’s common sense …
Why you acting like shyt couldn't actually happened like that

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people still catch that? I thought it got cured like 5 years ago. :wtf:
It's cured in so far as there is medication that can prevent the virus from breaking out and prevent infection. But people still have to take it. If you don't get tested and don't take any medication, you can still catch it and get AIDS.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Even AIDs ain't enough to keep a nikka from going raw in some pussay.... :pachaha:
Maybe now yall can stop blaming the spread of HIV in the community on “DL dudes” and “transgendered”

We literally have no idea how many ppl are sexually deviant or lack complete sexual discipline behind closed doors.

NBA YB is a perfect example. Admits he has herpes yet that still hasn’t slowed down the amount of groupies trying to trap him with a baby.