Coli breh chugs 44oz strawberry Sprite like its nothing (still alive)

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
How can you hate this guy? He seems like a nice person. He gets it how he lives.

Y’all stop being so miserable all the time.
Yeah no need to hate him. I just don't want him to die because of his weight but it ain't like anybody forcing him to do this. I think that's what other people feel when watching him too

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I hate dude in OP. I've seen some of his videos and am always like :mjtf:. It's like he's tap dancing for the masses, idk. Comments be like "he's so wholesome"!!11!!. Foh

Better than Laym Drops bipolar "I'ma quit YouTube....sike" pawging while his plawg at home contemplating a divorce, I'm going to pretend to get kicked out of my house for views, cornball ass.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Yeah no need to hate him. I just don't want him to die because of his weight but it ain't like anybody forcing him to do this. I think that's what other people feel when watching him too

So much this. Even my wife thinks dude is like a pedophile for some strange reason:dwillhuh:.

Dude seems cool as hell but goddamn he makes me want to get a insulin shot everytime he guzzle that sugary shyt.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
How can you hate this guy? He seems like a nice person. He gets it how he lives.

Y’all stop being so miserable all the time.
I obviously don’t hate the guy nor am I miserable, I just dislike his content.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I cycle 5 extra miles every time I eat a bar of chocolate, out of guilt. I can’t relate to this guy at all.:scust: