Coli breh chugs 44oz strawberry Sprite like its nothing (still alive)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

:dame::mjlol:
Which one of yall coli nikkas is this?

I just KNEW it was gonna be this nikka. :laff:

I just discovered dude like 2 weeks ago on my youtube feed when he chugged ALL the flavors of mountain dew in like 10 seconds. :russ:

then another video where he ate like EVEYTHING in mcdonalds

:mindblown:

dude cannot be long for this world

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I just KNEW it was gonna be this nikka. :laff:

I just discovered dude like 2 weeks ago on my youtube feed when he chugged ALL the flavors of mountain dew in like 10 seconds. :russ:

then another video where he ate like EVEYTHING in mcdonalds

:mindblown:

dude cannot be long for this world

Honestly I'm shocked that people that do this are able to love as long as they can. It's a testament to the strength and resilience of the human body. This guy is absolutely punishing himself and his body is still somehow hanging in there.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Seems like a genuine nice guy. A gentle giant, wish him a long life on this earth. Maybe the only time he eats and chugs like this is during his cheat meals. Hopefully.
One would hope. But one look at him tells me he either is on no diet or nutrition program at all, OR he needs to severely cut back on his cheat meals. If anything he does is a cheat meal, it's more like a cheat week. There's no way to make any kind of weight loss progress if your cheat meals consist of chugging a gallon of Hawaiian Punch or eating every single item on the McDonald's menu. :picard:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
One would hope. But one look at him tells me he either is on no diet or nutrition program at all, OR he needs to severely cut back on his cheat meals. If anything he does is a cheat meal, it's more like a cheat week. There's no way to make any kind of weight loss progress if your cheat meals consist of chugging a gallon of Hawaiian Punch or eating every single item on the McDonald's menu. :picard:
Damn, you think he just doesn't care?