Coli Breh catches son acting like NBA YoungBoy

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
that wasnt that bad.. kid is soft. i learned not to move or you'll get hit harder.

where was he 'playing gangster' though? all i heard pops mention was weed and mushrooms.

also trying to imagine being on shrooms and in my boxers gettin my ass whooped on camera by my dad :heh:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Right..let's humiliate your son for the innanet a day then use the same tactic the racist did your ancestors.....

He should've just told him to square up and fight since he so tough. And then give him a stern talking to and tell him no weed before 18. :francis:these new parents love embarrassing their kids with physical lasting trauma....atleast Baby Boomers abused..I mean whipped...I mean disciplined you in front of other adults who had some semblance of maturity to not make a scene about your humiliation....

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Walked into a house last week and happened upon a whipping..

I found the 6 or 7 year old getting whipped. His uncle holding him down as his mother swung a thin tree branch at him repeatedly.
He'd been seen playing in the streets with some other kid they dont like..hadnt witnessed a whipping in ages, probably not since my own and was a little weirded out at his wailing and tears and his mothers refusal to stop :pachaha:

Was just glad the new school restored that old feeling..if you dont beat these kids youre failing them..
fukk talking, timeout's and being grounded :camby:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
he fired off on his ass. i do agree that post-social media the whoopings need to stop. there's healthier ways to embarass and discipline your kids now.
Plus now child services are definitely going to be involved and any fear of discipline is going to be severely undermined by them cac muhfukkas who will be calling to brehs crib shortly:snoop:

If he had to post anything, and he really really didnt need to, it could have just been the aftermath. Like with the road rage cac and how it cut from the confrontation to creh kicking his tire in humility after what we can only imagine to be a similar encounter. I think that would have made the point just fine if any point was even necessary here.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime: He look way to old to be getting whooped , No lesson was learned. That was easy and over quick.

The online humiliation is worse than the whooping by far at this age breh. You looking at the wrong place for the pain. I don't know whether or not I would consider this okay or not, but hey.... At least the father is there and gives a fukk.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The online humiliation is worse than the whooping by far at this age breh. You looking at the wrong place for the pain. I don't know whether or not I would consider this okay or not, but hey.... At least the father is there and gives a fukk.
I'm not looking for pain , and this will be forgotten about sooner than later. Like I said he lucky as hell if all he got was a lil spanking.