Coli 6 Cert Geneticists: Explain Why "They are not black"

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
Most ADOS have little to no genetic connection with Pacific Islanders I don’t understand this obsession when there is a continent of close to
2 billion people where you do descend from with unique ethnic diversity.

I presume it’s the loose curly hair and golden brown skin.
They just want to recruit the females to the cookout; nobody is letting this dude drop N-bombs around them tho :mjlol:
D256_16_264_1200.jpg

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Do you know the meaning of an alias??
Don’t mind them. Stand up for what you believe in sister. They are very confused for good reason and that won’t change anytime soon.
And if that is you on the very right in that pic, you’re a very pretty lady:wow:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
These threads are always fun. Coli geneticists be treating race like algebraic equations
:heh:

Truth is quite a lot of us AAs actually look closer to Pacific Islanders than actual Africans

Genealogist*

You look like them because of white admixture. Not helping your claim that these people are "black".

The women in the first picture look like a cross between Filipinas and Dominicans. I've never seen an African who looks like that especially the woman on the right.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Most ADOS have little to no genetic connection with Pacific Islanders I don’t understand this obsession when there is a continent of close to
2 billion people where you do descend from with unique ethnic diversity.

I presume it’s the loose curly hair and golden brown skin.
he said nothing about us having a genetic connection. He was talking about looks. Which some of those people do and can sometimes look like a ADOS

Last edited:

litty

Pro
Daps
Black race is many ethnic groups. No they are not African American but they respect the culture.

I need proof that these ethnicities "respect the culture".

I think kniccas just want to get their dikks wet on some "third world fantasy" shyt. Nobody really fukks with most Black people outside of actual Black people.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
nikkas love claiming Biracials, people who are 25% black, and these Polynesian type motherfukkers despite the fact they probably would spit in your face and call you a nikka if you tried to claim them in person:russ::snooze:.

King Khufu

CARTEL MAFIA GANG
Daps
Reppin
At Ur Mama's Bando
I need proof that these ethnicities "respect the culture".

I think kniccas just want to get their dikks wet on some "third world fantasy" shyt. Nobody really fukks with most Black people outside of actual Black people.

you sound real stupid.