#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Reveal you grew up eating potato salad with rasins "brehs" :mjpls:

Try too hard to fish for daps brehs. (nikka even spelled raisins wrong):mjlol:

Who the fukk eats potato salad with raisins tho. :hhh:

Plus, Who the fukk wants to eat cold potatoes all mushed up with mayo and other shyt. Same nikka prolly eat cold ass french fries. :picard:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
both of those :scust:

they have some stuff nowadays that they call a coleslaw, but it's nothing like whats posted in here. It's not creamy or anything...usually just some vegetables chopped thinly and mixed with some spices, lemon or some sour vinagreitte. that shyt is delicious.

that type of coleslaw is good too, but I never been the type to like all the super creamy watery coleslaw tho. The lighter n drier the better.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I just had some, like others said it's def made differently. Plus it's the only side I can stomach from Popeye's.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
tenor.gif

enjoy your cold ass mushed up potatoes than nikka :pacspit:

Daps
Coleslaw is "aiight" if it's done well.

But in relative terms, yeah, it's the one thing you always throw away.

BBQ spot = ribs, sausage, brisket (and burnt ends), pulled pork, chopped beef sandwiches, hot links, potato salad, mac N cheese, greens/green beans, white bread to soak it all up, pickles and jalapenos, pecan pie, sweet potato pie, chess pie, banana pudding, baked beans/chili beans............................coleslaw.

People that like to dip hot wings or pizza in ranch will eat coleslaw with hot chicken or BBQ. I personally prefer spicy/savory food and don't like putting anything creamy or milky together with it. A lot of folks like that savory and creamy/mayonnaise-ish mix.....so it works for them.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Cole slaw on pulled pork or BBQ bologna sandwiches is the best.

KFC slaw mixed with the mashed potatoes is good too.

And since when do black folks not appreciate potato salad. Next thing folks gonna shyt on is deviled eggs.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
i too thought coleslaw was useless..until i went to a family reunion in memphis last year and ate some of my aunties coleslaw :banderas::feedme:

then i ate a hot link with coleslaw on it from a resturant down there called jim neelys :noah::feedme:

been fukkin wit coleslaw ever since

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I just had some, like others said it's def made differently. Plus it's the only side I can stomach from Popeye's.
You don't like their fries :ohhh:?

You dude made me realize I don't mind the shyt as a condiment like when it's on a barbecue sandwich but why are people bring me the shyt when I'm eating a normal ass burger?:stopitslime: the fries they are getting eaten. The burger is getting eaten. And I may eat some veggie with it like some broccoli. But that clowslaw is going from my plate to the trash