Coleslaw is the most useless side item

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
:what: Coleslaw is delicious, especially when made just right with good seasonings & a good quality mayo...not that cheap no name / store brand either.

Y'all missing out on good eating :banderas:.

So many things go great with Coleslaw... thinking about that nice cool, crunchy cabbage seasoned to perfection... can't forget about that creamy mayo either:ohlawd:.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
shyt is delicious. All coleslaw isn't created equal though

yall obviously live in UP NORTH or in the TRI STATE

i thought COLE SLAW was pure trash too when i lived there

but when i moved down south and got to have that as a side dish with some fiyah azz SOUTHERN FRIED CHICKEN or some tender azz meat off the bone RIBS

you definitly gonna be looking like this

giphy.gif

i love my cole slaw very COLD :umad:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
yall obviously live in UP NORTH or in the TRI STATE

i thought COLE SLAW was pure trash too when i lived there

but when i moved down south and got to have that as a side dish with some fiyah azz SOUTHERN FRIED CHICKEN or some tender azz meat off the bone RIBS

you definitly gonna be looking like this

giphy.gif

i love my cole slaw very COLD :umad:
I live up north

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Coleslaw is good when done right plus you can put that shyt on a burger and give it that extra crunch

I only like potatoe salad when I put some BBQ sauce on it..I used to hate potatoe salad until I accidentally got some sauce on it and that's the only way I can eat it

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
I live up north

nawf atlanta ! ...i see ya :umad:

nah im playing homie....thier is good soul food up north too.......

god i miss my ex from Queens ....i swear that byatch was supernatural when she cooked her mac n cheese and chicken

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Coleslaw is good when done right plus you can put that shyt on a burger and give it that extra crunch

I only like potatoe salad when I put some BBQ sauce on it..I used to hate potatoe salad until I accidentally got some sauce on it and that's the only way I can eat it
Potlucks could fukk up your feelings about potato salad. I didn't know it could be nasty until I stupidly tried some a white coworker brought in

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Potlucks could fukk up your feelings about potato salad. I didn't know it could be nasty until I stupidly tried some a white coworker brought in
Yeah buddy and that's why I don't eat at potlucks anymore... I can't be out eating everybody's food I don't care how unpolite they think it is