Coleman Hughes is a c00n. holy hell. This dude is arguing with a literal expert about white supremacist policy and he's denying it

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Y'all stay looking for shyt like this to post on here, and wanna get upset when people tell y'all to stop posting shyt like this on here. :what:

Tell me this: how does shyt like this is helping the black community in any way? I could really go on about my day (and life) not knowing who this clown is. :scust:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Y'all stay looking for shyt like this to post on here, and wanna get upset when people tell y'all to stop posting shyt like this on here. :what:

Tell me this: how does shyt like this is helping the black community in any way? I could really go on about my day (and life) not knowing who this clown is. :scust:
When we realize OP is not black then it makes more sense

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
I often think that the word "c00n" is thrown around to liberally by some. I respect people's ability to have all kinds of views on various subjects. I don't give a fukk what music you listen to, if you have white friends, if you date interracially, how you talk, etc. What makes a c00n to me is someone who actively engages in behavior that is detrimental to black people. Your Thomas Sowells, Candace Owens, Hodge Twins, etc. Especially in these times, we're fighting a literal fascist white supremacist takeover, which will spell disaster for black people. Anyone aiding and abetting this in any way is a full on traitor. An enemy. I don't say that lightly, as again I respect various intellectual disagreements. But a line has to be drawn.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I often think that the word "c00n" is thrown around to liberally by some. I respect people's ability to have all kinds of views on various subjects. I don't give a fukk what music you listen to, if you have white friends, if you date interracially, how you talk, etc. What makes a c00n to me is someone who actively engages in behavior that is detrimental to black people. Your Thomas Sowells, Candace Owens, Hodge Twins, etc. Especially in these times, we're fighting a literal fascist white supremacist takeover, which will spell disaster for black people. Anyone aiding and abetting this in any way is a full on traitor. An enemy. I don't say that lightly, as again I respect various intellectual disagreements. But a line has to be drawn.

Coleman Hughes is now denying how George Floyd died