Cold world: House wife abandons husband and runs back to the streets after she loses weight and becomes a dime.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
nothing of value was loss.
UKVu0t8.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll bite the bait
This has nothing to do with incels
And more of why marriageable men are saying fukk the bullshyt
Instead of getting on a workout plan with her husband or voicing concerns of life becoming predictable and mundane
When you are married you want to see your spouse win
You want your spouse to be healthy in spirit and mind
This shyt here was her way out
Now nobody is knocking her weight lose journey but doing it to become a hot girl is stupid as fukk
It’s one thing if she didn’t love the nikka no more and found a new nikka to settle down with
shyt happens
But to lose weight to just be in the streets
Sir that is the true definition of insanity
But get it off your chest little daddy :dead:
xc2KEbv.gif

Soda Papi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
No joke, seeing her graduation photo kinda makes me feel sad

These chicks could’ve went and been anything, but they wanna hit the blade like it’s their only option :francis:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know how true this video is, but it points something out to me.

BAck in teh day I used to find cute chics that didnt get alot of attention because they were weird/different with different dressing style. After I got with them I had them dress the way I liked and helped them with some social awarenes. They got more attention and got over confident and wanted to run the streets until they saw it wasn't what they thought in their head. I learned sometimes you have to get somebody who already is content and has their eyes open.

Same thing happen to a friend I know. She was pretty and worked out alot. She got with a fat breh, helped him lose weight and get muscles. He started to get attention and he cheated on her and left. She told me she will never do that again and will get with a guy who already is in shape who is used to the confidence. I told her it's a gamble.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
80 dollar type ho off listcrawler status. Them lil vid shorts with the motel/one star hotel room in the background is always a dead giveaway:unimpressed: