Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Can’t wait to see if the GOP Congress c*nts actually pull up on Mueller, lololololololol, I hope the Dems don’t try to bail his ass out either. Let him defend his own legacy. CAN’T WAIT
This is why Mueller testifying is still a big deal. Yes he took the easy way out and pussed out, he'll just repeat whats in the report. I think politico reported Republicans are already planning to attack Mueller's credibility. They're worried because the vast majority of Americans have not even bothered to skin through the report, now it's essentially going to be read to them now. Having Mueller actually talk about it is more damning than any text most people can't be bothered to read, even if we don't get anything new out of it.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Can’t wait to see if the GOP Congress c*nts actually pull up on Mueller, lololololololol, I hope the Dems don’t try to bail his ass out either. Let him defend his own legacy. CAN’T WAIT
Dems are too p*ssy but Mueller will have to hold his own. They gonna sick Jim Shorts Jordan on him, the repubs pit bull. Mueller still has a chance to show he's not the conflicted Comey lover Trump claims he is and maybe show he still has a spine.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I still don't know why people act like Mueller isn't a Republican and playing for the same team as Trump. :francis:

Him testifying is whatever. He's going to go out of his way to avoid saying anything damning so I expect it to be underwhelming. Plus I think people's opinions about Russia are baked in at this point, we're past the point where the general perception will change much.