Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
I have to say, Nancy Pelosi is doing a good job at not taking CNN's bait to bash Trump. She said multiple times during this interview at the Fiscal Summit that she doesn't want to talk about him, and they keep pushing.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I have to say, Nancy Pelosi is doing a good job at not taking CNN's bait to bash Trump. She said multiple times during this interview at the Fiscal Summit that she doesn't want to talk about him, and they keep pushing.

She doesn't wanna criticize her boss, just like Barr and Pence.

Negged. I promised I'd neg the next poster trotting out these excuses for this closet republican c*nt.

Hate it had to be you, no hard feelings :manny:

Daps
She doesn't wanna criticize her boss, just like Barr and Pence.

Negged. I promised I'd neg the next poster trotting out these excuses for this closet republican c*nt.

Hate it had to be you, no hard feelings :manny:

I'm just saying Manu kept pushing her to talk about him after she repeatedly said she didn't want to. I don't believe for one second she was taking the moral highground. I think she is worried about her own political career, and trying to pander to those moderates that hopped the fence in 2016.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
@mkraju
NEW: Donald Trump Jr. is returning to the Senate Intelligence Committee to be interviewed behind closed doors on Wednesday, according to a source familiar with the matter. This comes after the flap over subpoena and a deal was cut for his testimony. w/@PamelaBrownCNN @jeremyherb

14:12 - 11 Jun 2019
Twitter Ads information and privacy

Last edited:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bloomberg
3 mins ·
BREAKING: The House voted to authorize lawsuits against Attorney General William Barr and former White House Counsel Don McGahn.

About this website

BREAKING
3 MINS
BLOOMBERG.COM

House Authorizes Lawsuits Against Barr, McGahn in Trump Probes
The House voted to authorize lawsuits against Attorney General William Barr and former White House Counsel Don McGahn as Democrats try to enforce subpoenas for documents and testimony in its investigations into President Donald Trump and his administration, Bloomberg News reports.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
This is laughable.
It’s why the republicans can run on the deficit and then increase the federal deficit. It’s why the republicans can cause a recession, the democrats fix it, and then take back power 2 years later.

They couldn’t even win back the senate when it is clear as day that the present is a Russian asset.