Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
So damn true no one points that out!
I think we point it out quite a bit, in TLR specifically, but it’s not as prevalent over here cause we aren’t fooled by smokescreens. If I see a lot of the Dem disrespect in this thread, I generally try to wait out the posters that are doing it out of frustration, because we all get weak sometimes, but the majority of us in here are coming from a place in good faith. Over in TLR, they have a solid group that only make disrespectful threads about Dems, on some “I’m not an agent” shyt, but there has to be a reason they are doing it.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think some of that stuff is an overreach, many reporters esp the kind of prestigious NY Times ones are connected to well known, often affluent families.

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
I think some of that stuff is an overreach, many reporters esp the kind of prestigious NY Times ones are connected to well known, often affluent families.

Maggie’s stuff sure feel like puff pieces, I think that’s the issue, and they’re so prominent. If she worked at NBC or CBS no one would even see her articles.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
many reporters esp the kind of prestigious NY Times ones are connected to well known, often affluent families.
i know

that's the problem

does warren have a plan for that?

nope

but somebody does :youngsabo:

guillotine-o.gif