Cold War II: The United States vs Trump and Co. A Russian Affair

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
They must really have something on Graham. This fruitcake has did a 360. What a coward.
:why:
180*
...and taking the 5th doesn't mean guilty... it can be advised for many reason. One being he's an idiot and might get himself(or others) caught up in something completely unrelated.

I feel like most of you know this, but are caught up in the partisan frenzy and pretending the 5th concludes guilt :francis:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
180*
...and taking the 5th doesn't mean guilty... it can be advised for many reason. One being he's an idiot and might get himself(or others) caught up in something completely unrelated.

I feel like most of you know this, but are caught up in the partisan frenzy and pretending the 5th concludes guilt :francis:
Ok, well then what does Lindsey give a fukk for? Could it have anything to do with being partisan? :usure:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
180*

They've led us to believe he's already testified. Looks guilty if you're pleading the 5th to avoid self incrimination on the follow-ups.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
180*

I would agree with this if he was not being called back on the basis of his original testimony where there is now public record showing he lied.

What I find funny about Graham suggesting he plead the fifth is, him being re-called was a play by the committee to give him a chance to align his story to what was released in the Mueller report to avoid potential perjury but neither he or his people were smart enough to take the hint.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

@mkraju
House Judiciary formally schedules hearing for Don McGahn’s public testimony on May 21st. He has NOT agreed to testify yet, per sources. And it’s unclear whether he shows or if WH will invoke executive privilege to block his testimony. But the subpoena demands he appear by then
10:11 - 14 May 2019

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They must really have something on Graham. This fruitcake has did a 360. What a coward.
:why:
Or he just simply agrees with how the Trump administration is running the country. :sas2:
For him to do such a 180 like this to the point that he’s done shyt like promise to recruit women to bring false rape accusations against future democratic nominees if their guys don’t get confirmed and publicly trying to sabotage congressional investigations, there is definitely something hanging over his head. The funny thing is it’ll get dropped as soon as he outlives his usefulness. That little boy won’t stay hidden forever :sas1:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
For him to do such a 180 like this to the point that he’s done shyt like promise to recruit women to bring false rape accusations against future democratic nominees if their guys don’t get confirmed and publicly trying to sabotage congressional investigations, there is definitely something hanging over his head. The funny thing is it’ll get dropped as soon as he outlives his usefulness. That little boy won’t stay hidden forever :sas1:
I dont deny this possibility, but Graham sees that Trump is popular and he's allowing the Conservative establishment and their coffers to completely shape all policy.

It's a legislators dream. :mjcry:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
180*

:trillruss:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
180*

Yep, Dead is right! It’s our fault for discussing in bad faith, we are the dishonest and disingenuous ones in this situation.