Coi Leray in a string bikini

Braman

Superstar
Daps
What do cats see in this broad?
As someone very eloquently pointed out, she is ‘built for long term’. What this means is 95% of women—-let’s be real, black women—- gain weight when you wit them, either bc they secured you and get lazy, age, or bc you knock ‘em up. This is a potential headache dealing with ‘thick’ women bc they can turn fat in a NBA off-season.

So seeing women like this , a black woman? Svelt, fit, but with a lil ass and with room to grow?

xV9.gif

Post pregnancy Coi Leray, or age 30-35 Coi Leray, is gon be the closest thing nggas get to the mythical ‘fat booty Celine Dion’

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, she's way too tiny with no hips.....maaaaybe backshots only

Rubi Rose is the only tiny skinny ting i'd fucc the sh't out of

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
She’s sexy, I hope she knows she’s sexy. Petite women need representation for sexiness, because a lot of these girls think you gotta have a fat ass to be cute.
I remember she said some shyt awhile ago about how she don’t plan on getting any work done and accepts her body the way it is in response to people trying to shame her for being slim and not having more ass.

Nothing but respect for shorty after that, she might really be the one who set the trend of women stopping getting surgery.

And she look good too :wow:

And y’all need to stop this shyt of calling brehs pedos for being attracted to a grown ass woman :gucci:

They do that same shyt in TSC, calling brehs pedos for lustjng after 30 year old Alexa Bliss :dwillhuh:

Y’all don’t even realize y’all be telling on y’all selves basing a pedo on how old a woman looks to you. Y’all basically saying if a 15 year old girl looks grown she’s fair game :sitdown:

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember she said some shyt awhile ago about how she don’t plan on getting any work done and accepts her body the way it is in response to people trying to shame her for being slim and not having more ass.

Nothing but respect for shorty after that, she might really be the one who set the trend of women stopping getting surgery.

And she look good too :wow:

And y’all need to stop this shyt of calling brehs pedos for being attracted to a grown ass woman :gucci:

They do that same shyt in TSC, calling brehs pedos for lustjng after 30 year old Alexa Bliss :dwillhuh:

Y’all don’t even realize y’all be telling on y’all selves basing a pedo on how old a woman looks to you. Y’all basically saying if a 15 year old girl looks grown she’s fair game :sitdown:
I mean, that's a backwards way of looking at it...but...ok :yeshrug:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Some of these dudes have made comments in other threads that let u know they hang around school zones:sitdown:
y’all exposing yourselves

:sitdown:

yea i'm not understanding the appeal, chick is built like a 10yr-old boy.

I’m quite amused that y’all don’t realize how this makes YOU look weird. Like my guy, do you step outside the house? There are no commonalities between a grown woman and a ‘15 year old girl’ (or boy wtf). Even a skinny grown woman

For your mind to even go there is weirdo shyt. You also sound like a complete incel, considering most women—-non ghetto non overweight soul food eating bytches—-are tiny irl. A 5’2, 5’3 woman is like 120lbs.

A reminder, this is what Mya looked like at the same age coi Leroy is now

GettyImages-111241937.jpg

I guess y’all would call her a boy too huh. Nggas is weirdos

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I’m quite amused that y’all don’t realize how this makes YOU look weird. Like my guy, do you step outside the house? There are no commonalities bwteeen a grown woman and a ‘15 year old girl’ (or boy wtf). Even a skinny grown woman

For your mind to even go there is weirdo shyt. Like you really don’t need to do all that to shame nggas for liking grown adult in-shape women. You also sound like a complette incel, considering most women—-non ghetto non overweight soul food eating bytches—-are tiny irl. A 5’2, 5’3 woman is like 120lbs. You calling her a ‘boy’ bc she’s not your size??! Pretty fukin weird my guy.

Also as someone else pointed out, so I guess when you see underage girls who are developed you say ‘whew, goos thing she’s not built like a little girl’. At best y’all are just trying too hard, at worst you a weirdo ngga

I see what you're going for but the bolded is :duck: .

Most women are fat and :flabbynsick: as hell nowadays; a grown woman that's skinny is not the norm. :francis:

Also, :mjpls: at the red.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I see what you're going for but the bolded is :duck: .

Most women are fat and :flabbynsick: as hell nowadays; a grown woman that's skinny is not the norm. :francis:

Also, :mjpls: at the red.
Step your game up and get out more champ. And I said in shape, not skinny.

@ the bold I dont gaf about that tired ass ‘hmm must be a cac if he keepin it real’ bullshyt

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I’m quite amused that y’all don’t realize how this makes YOU look weird. Like my guy, do you step outside the house? There are no commonalities between a grown woman and a ‘15 year old girl’ (or boy wtf). Even a skinny grown woman

For your mind to even go there is weirdo shyt. You also sound like a complete incel, considering most women—-non ghetto non overweight soul food eating bytches—-are tiny irl. A 5’2, 5’3 woman is like 120lbs.

A reminder, this is what Mya looked like at the same age coi Leroy is now

GettyImages-111241937.jpg

I guess y’all would call her a boy too huh. Nggas is weirdos

Maaaan shut the fukk up you bytch ass nikka.