Coi Leray in a string bikini

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve started getting into skinny jawns. I was always “No! They have to be THICK!”

Then I had a skinny mini and was bending her into all kinds of shapes. shyt was so fun :wow:

I was fukking a fat chic last weekend…took more work than usual to dig her out then thought damn imagine how much dikk I could throw up in a skinny bytch then realized I never been with one…“slim thick” chics probably been the smallest chics I fukked with…curious about running up in a skinny one tho…it’s on the list

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I was fukking a fat chic last weekend…took more work than usual to dig her out then thought damn imagine how much dikk I could throw up in a skinny bytch then realized I never been with one…“slim thick” chics probably been the smallest chics I fukked with…curious about running up in a skinny one tho…it’s on the list
First one I fukked was in a parking lot on the ground level. Chick was wet as a ocean and came so hard it had a nikka feeling like the man.

And I know what you mean about the big ones. Was fukking this bbw with crazy ass, but damn was she lazy. Them chicks usually got so much ass and t*ts and think they don’t have to do much, or just physically can’t move that much :heh:

They just bend over or lay like a starfish.

Daps

Oh no.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First one I fukked was in a parking lot on the ground level. Chick was wet as a ocean and came so hard it had a nikka feeling like the man.

And I know what you mean about the big ones. Was fukking this bbw with crazy ass, but damn was she lazy. Them chicks usually got so much ass and t*ts and think they don’t have to do much, or just physically can’t move that much :heh:

They just bend over or lay like a starfish.

for me with big chics it starts off hard but once they feel it, they’ll start angling themselves and shyt and tooting up they legs and holding it to try and get me to put as much dikk in em as possible lmaoooooo