Cody Rhodes owes his entire WWE relevancy to the Bloodline

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
People wanted to win since the fist reigns match and that was prior to the bloodline story going all the way left 😂 that'll nikkas...but to me he's a good face but better heel....

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
if you’re a tsc poster I hope you stick to your opinions or admit when you’re wrong.

I’ve been on tsc to know when the rock returns theres a possibility there’s going to be a thread asking is Roman really that good or did someone like the rock take him to the next level

As a Roman stan and a Cody fan I see posters switch up so much based on the week and the crowd reaction.

Am I suppose to forget a lot of posters said Roman was the weakest link in the buildup to mania?

Now I keep seeing “I never liked Cody like that to begin with”

Like come on nikkas we post here everyday

And Cody cemented himself wrestling in the hitc match injured and has been over day 1 since returning to WWE

The crowd will turn on him 7 years from now and some poster will be like see I told you lol

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
It’s a shame that due to wrestling logic, he can’t have an extended feud with Imperium, that would be great.

Same that with wrestling logic, either him or Punk would have to turn heel which just isn’t happening.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
if you’re a tsc poster I hope you stick to your opinions or admit when you’re wrong.

one thing i hate is people who die on hills! lol

I'm fickle as shyt and I'm fine with it. my opinion is always going to evolve if new evidence is presented or things work out in a way I didn't initially forsee. I'm never gonna die on a hill because of some weird obsession with the need to be right.

:yeshrug:

i be wrong as hell.. I remember thinking Sami needed to be the man that beat Roman. looking back, that would have been a terrible decision lol

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Cody wack ass flame out is the same as it was in AEW. Dude is the "shiny new toy" syndrome personified

This.

Cody was never poppin.
Plus wwe fans fukked themselves over being racist as fukk.
As the mainevent at mania.
should have been rock v Reigns.

As cody winning did nuffin for the promotion. Except Continue some odd clique rules bs.
Along with mcmahon style nepotism. To take the worst case scenario like it was the best. Then try to act like all the money left on the table was no big deal.
Then wonder why wrasslin will never have a boom period again.

This decision to go with cody set the promotion back.
from its largest draw with roman and rock at mania.

All to what,.... give someone who did not deserve it a title run.

To say what. We put over the smaller promotions vp....

When wwe is too big. To be worried about a smaller promotion. When they have the top draws to employ and do not use them to their maximum.
Plus by people being black. championing cody over rock and Reigns. I have to honestly ask. Are you trying to make money. Or just appease some unknown bullshyt like vince used to do. With all his shyt decisions. Then act like they did not ruin the promotion. Plus left all the money on the table.

Like seriously....

Wwe looks stoopid because you buried his father. Then when it came time for the wwe to make the right decision. They fail to put over the movie star in the rock at mania...AGAIN.

like when the goofie racist enablers in wrasslin get their way.
It never results in the right decision. Just like vince having to make the right call to put over the rock at mania too.

Same wrong choice once again.

That when wrasslin is on life support from these shyt decisions.
Watch all the racist enablers hide their hands and not know wtf happened tho.
You cody enablers goofie as fukk and phoney as fukk too tho.
Plus your rationale are all racist enabler shyt stoopid.

That only is right.
when it fits their short soghted c00n enablin rationale.
Yet bring up the real and it is all deflection. While acting oblivious and holier than thou to some fictional made up litmus test.
Firmly rooted and cemented in no talent mediocrity.

Art Barr

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I'm fickle as shyt and I'm fine with it. my opinion is always going to evolve if new evidence is presented or things work out in a way I didn't initially forsee. I'm never gonna die on a hill because of some weird obsession with the need to be right.

i be wrong as hell.. I remember thinking Sami needed to be the man that beat Roman. looking back, that would have been a terrible decision lol

Sami beating roman is rhe same pedestrian choice as cody beating roman. It serves no purpose and is only the great white hope answer. Which is completely wrong and in the long run. The decision to not have rock go over for the title one tine at mania as a face is going ruin wwe in the long term.

To the point vince does not even own the wwe anymore. That is how wrong his decision making has been allowed to go on as rhe right wrong choice.

Same thing with the nepotism son in law lead wwe.
Being racist once a gain and allowing the son in law. To book the wrong decision just because the son in law was white.

Like if we giving nepotism favor. At least go with the blockbuster movie star over the lisp no talent hanger on nepo baby.

Art Barr

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718

Yeah i thought WM39 they shoulda split the belts across two nights and that woulda been fukking stupid :mjlol: I think my main beef was that Cody was so disconnected from everything that his presence felt inorganic and not enough of a payoff...but then the build to 39 changed my mind and then I thought it was dumb that he lost :russ: But now a year later I'm once again split on if it was the right decision because the loss and year long build did satisfy my initial issue with Cody but at the same time the Bloodline story lost steam and got stale after 39 :russ:

Everything goes back to Vince unifying those fukkin belts :stopitslime: