Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Come up off that story breh :feedme:

:merchant::merchant: what happened??

Can't remember the poster's name but dude talked reckless about bytches he done fukked and everything. Pretty much treated this place as his personal diary for daps like most nikkas on here do. Wife finds out about it and she sees it all. Long story short. Divorce, bankruptcy, lost it all and almost lost his job because he was doing bad mentally.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You’re not a faggit either... imagine his “girl” logging on and seeing screenshots of him initiating convos with male posters , talking about - “I’ve been watching you hard”
:dame:
A few days later, another one to the same male poster -
“Im watching you .... harder”
:hhh:..:bryan:
:merchant:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Little Foot negged a certain male poster that didn’t take to his advances talking about: “I’ll be watching you even harder now ..” in the neg comment bc he was mad. He negged me too, talking about him and his squad are going to run up on me. He really is a special breed of faggit.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
@Little Foot negged a certain male poster that didn’t take to his advances talking about: “I’ll be watching you even harder now ..” in the neg comment bc he was mad. He negged me too, talking about him and his squad are going to run up on me. He really is a special breed of faggit.
That's literally the craziest thing I've read all day, and I was in JBO earlier.
:Mjpilt:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
By the way...Hi, Nicole!
:ShannonMilds: