CoD Warzone Makes Over 5.2 Million Dollars in Revenue Per Day

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
F2P is the future :whew:

Call of Duty: Warzone is raking in over $5.2 million per day, according to a new study by NetBet.

While many Warzone players recently have been frustrated with the game's hacker problem, forcing top streamers to try out other games like Apex Legends, it doesn't seem to be affecting the bottom line for the free-to-play battle royale title.

The report says that Warzone saw the biggest increase year on year of any other game, increasing its revenue by 196 percent, including both physical (Modern Warfare included) and digital purchases. Over the past 12 months, it's reportedly generated $1.91 billion.

When it comes to console-based games, Warzone is far and away the most lucrative game right now. Activision's FPS is making, on average, $3,633 per minute, according to NetBet. The next-most lucrative title is EA's FIFA 20, which is netting $2,054 per minute, with Grand Theft Auto V in third at $1,733 per minute.

Call of Duty: Warzone reportedly makes $5.2 million in revenue per day | Dot Esports

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
clowns be really spendin money on warzone.......to buy some wackass weapon skins and avatars :wow:

i haven't spent more than my initial investment on the game (12 for the battlepass) if you complete it you get enough back in rewards to cop the next one

Mobile gamings impact. Theres no way any of these games would be F2P if people weren’t spending 100’s of dollars on this shyt everyday. I know people that bought next gen consoles only to keep playing warzone on it. It’s nuts

I do wonder what the biggest F2P game is right now. Warzone, Apex, Fortnite….?

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I stopped playing warzone but sheesh, nikkas really out here buying micro transactions like that? :dwillhuh:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Multi plat multiplayer games:blessed:

appendices-appendice.gif

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Mobile gamings impact. Theres no way any of these games would be F2P if people weren’t spending 100’s of dollars on this shyt everyday. I know people that bought next gen consoles only to keep playing warzone on it. It’s nuts

I do wonder what the biggest F2P game is right now. Warzone, Apex, Fortnite….?
if we're just talking f2p battle royales

Fortnite is the biggest..
after that is Warzone even tho I hear that's been losin folk
then Apex