COD BLOPS 4 Blackout mode Beta(Battle Royale mode)

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing that COD4 Blackout has showed me is that they could easily have taken Battlefields playerbase if they wanted to.

We now know CoD can do big open maps, vehicles, and a more tacticle style of play.

BFV is gonna get demolished in sales and their Battle Royal mode doesn't even come out at launch.

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
This shyt is dope. PUBG is lucky COD didn’t go the modern war. Didn’t expect it to run so smooth.

A chopper landed near my squad and we took them nikkas out like we was Special Forces.

:wow:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
played a little on PC

performance is good. with everything turned up the game can be pretty hard on your GPU, but it honestly doesn't look that great :ld:

the map isn't nearly as large as PUBG, but I know a lot of people will say that's a good thing. there's also gear everywhere. the game is pretty much an unashamed PUBG clone, but whatever...

I like that it's COD, so everyone knows it's first person. no peeking around corners and other 3rd person fukkery. but I miss being able to lean, and independent head movement

overall shyt's pretty good and has potential. but with a smaller map, I definitely think the need to have a few more maps right away