COD BLOPS 4 Blackout mode Beta(Battle Royale mode)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
U talking out ya ass cuz u don't play online multi,u probably still don't have a PSN subscription

Even if I had PSN I STILL wouldn't play this bullshyt, I don't know how y'all play the same shooter games over and over again and NOT feel bored...I can only kill so many people and or be killed, it gets boring to me...:francis:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't want to play this shyt?!?! :scust: We got too many battle royale multiplayer type of shoot em up's out there saturating the market... it's fukking repetitive man..:why:
Ok man nobody forcing you to play it lol.

Even if I had PSN I STILL wouldn't play this bullshyt, I don't know how y'all play the same shooter games over and over again and NOT feel bored...I can only kill so many people and or be killed, it gets boring to me...:francis:
Trust me, I don't care for too many shooters especially military FPS but this looks like a change of pace from the typical COD.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:trollol: Just saying it's like every year they make a new call of duty and it's the same shyt..:mjlol: I miss the modern warfare series...:francis:
... This mode ISN'T the same shyt though. I say the exact same thing every year but this is legitimately a different take on COD. You literally can't say "it's the same shyt" for BLOPS 4. Did you even watch the trailer? It's impossible to say it's the same shyt as this has never been in a COD game before.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
No build mechanics?

Nah. No building

Game is pretty dope. I played for like 40 minutes this morning. I never played any of the other battle royale games so some things are new to me. I have to learn how to use my inventory better. I'm assuming the armor is put on automatically. It might take a full day of playing to get the hang of it. In my best game I finished 10th with a couple of kills. It lasted about 15 minutes. My worst game I lasted about 10 seconds.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
shyt looks too cartoonish. U can’t lean. And it has aim assist

PUBG >>>>. Cod

But it’s still fun and imma buy it

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
... This mode ISN'T the same shyt though. I say the exact same thing every year but this is legitimately a different take on COD. You literally can't say "it's the same shyt" for BLOPS 4. Did you even watch the trailer? It's impossible to say it's the same shyt as this has never been in a COD game before.

I kinda don't care fam...:francis: COD is dead to me...

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I don't want to play this shyt?!?! :scust: We got too many battle royale multiplayer type of shoot em up's out there saturating the market... it's fukking repetitive man..:why:
this cornball who only plays 90 hour story mode games still coming into multiplayer threads complaining :dwillhuh: after 5-10 hours in RPG that shyt gets repetitive and boring and you know exactly how to kill.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
this cornball who only plays 90 hour story mode games still coming into multiplayer threads complaining :dwillhuh: after 5-10 hours in RPG that shyt gets repetitive and boring and you know exactly how to kill.

:troll: I guess I'll be in the spiderman thread chillin'...:umad:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

So weird. This nikka posts like the world revolves around him and his taste. “I don’t want to play this” like someone was begging to squad up. It’s amazing how narcissistic people are

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So weird. This nikka posts like the world revolves around him and his taste. “I don’t want to play this” like someone was begging to squad up. It’s amazing how narcissistic people are

I'm not narcissistic tho...:dwillhuh: I just don't get how people still play COD... The genre is dying out to me...