CoD Advanced Warfare Official Thread

Hot or not

• Total voters

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Isolated issue? A lot of people are experiencing lag across all consoles.
I may lag 1 outta 20 games and those games always crash and they don't count. My dude told me he can't play 5 games without a unplayable laggy game. Let's be real here brews

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I've had it since launch on ps4 and I haven't had 1 game freeze on me yet. It may be because I haven't ran in a party yet I guess but I haven't had any game kick me out or anything

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
I may lag 1 outta 20 games and those games always crash and they don't count. My dude told me he can't play 5 games without a unplayable laggy game. Let's be real here brews

From what I've read and been told from friends, I would say around 70-80% of players have had issues with lag. This is far from an isolated issue. Go look at news articles, reddit, COD forums and you'll see what I'm saying. Even Youtubers & pros with business lines are experiencing lag.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde I been telling you its an isolated issue bro. Now believe what you want. May cop a ps4 next year if it's better

I haven't had any major lag issues with the game. COD's hit detection has been suspect for a while, but that's primarily because these clowns at Activision still using peer hosted games instead of dedicated servers on consoles.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
From what I've read and been told from friends, I would say around 70-80% of players have had issues with lag. This is far from an isolated issue. Go look at news articles, reddit, COD forums and you'll see what I'm saying. Even Youtubers & pros with business lines are experiencing lag.

ive been trying to get on the cod forums to find people to team up with sometimes but shyt says restricted area and won't let me on

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
ive been trying to get on the cod forums to find people to team up with sometimes but shyt says restricted area and won't let me on

I was playing my last game when you invited me I'm on the road now. I got the tv upstairs now so you already know it's going down when I get back. I Got my ps4 with me but my fam don't got internet I'll be running campaign

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I was playing my last game when you invited me I'm on the road now. I got the tv upstairs now so you already know it's going down when I get back. I Got my ps4 with me but my fam don't got internet I'll be running campaign

Just let me know im gonna play some 2k or something for a bit