• I Only Know About Industry Plants

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
War report still gets played, i'll throw da shinin on this week. Both Albums have tons of memories for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
:pacspit: @ the capone hate.

my favorite out of the 4.

Yeah, Pone is nice but I prefer Nore over him. Probably cause he has way more material out there than Pone. The problem with Capone is it seems he's not able to stay out of jail.

He's never dropped a solo right? I know he was supossed to drop one back in the day but it never happened.

I know he has put some stuff out but was there ever an official album?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Yeah, Pone is nice but I prefer Nore over him. Probably cause he has way more material out there than Pone. The problem with Capone is it seems he's not able to stay out of jail.

He's never dropped a solo right? I know he was supossed to drop one back in the day but it never happened.

I know he has put some stuff out but was there ever an official album?

im not sure. i think he may have snuck a solo album out there years after people stopped checking for him.

but yea, i definitely remember anticipating that solo in high school. especially when he dropped that jawn on that clue tape:

.........apparently capone dropped his own mixtape.

btw, this song was before "wanksta".

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Man how you not gonna call them by their real name in the title of the thread? :dwillhuh:

Dah Shining vs. War Report. I dunno. Both classics, but Shining is slightly more of a classic to me. I like The Reunion better than any of S&W's follow up albums though.

Tough ass call. One of the harder choices I've seen. I think CNN has made consistently more enjoyable music for a longer period of time. So I'll go with CNN.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
^that pretty much sums it up. whether or not you can choose between their debuts, CNN takes this in the long haul.

i just stumbled across this. its from that channel 10 album yall were talking about. smh @ nore turning into big pun.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
^that pretty much sums it up. whether or not you can choose between their debuts, CNN takes this in the long haul.

i just stumbled across this. its from that channel 10 album yall were talking about. smh @ nore turning into big pun.

Capone-N-Noreaga- "The Argument" - YouTube

Yeah, I didn't listen to the Channel 10 album but I heard "The Argument" when it 1st came out. Decent track.

And yeah, Nore got big. He was pretty damn big at one point but he's lost a lot of the weight since then.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
the long run? I think yall sleep on the newer Smif-n-Wessun ish

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
smiff n wess still dope too. i dont know tho. i think im dissappointed at how tek doesnt have his voice anymore. its like listening to raekwon whisper when he used to have one of the best voices ever.

thats another reason why i dig this comparison moreso than cnn/mobb deep. theyre pretty much the top 2 jeckyll & hyde east coast duos from that mid-late '90s era. one brought the voice & excitement. the other had bars. lovely.

nore voice aint the same neither but he still does what he can.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
without tragedy, cnn is just not on tek n steeles level

as a group, CNN is like a myth. they were only a real group before their debut. Pone was in jail, and Nore went solo. anything they did after that was just a novelty reunion

I'm sure that's not how they intended things to go down, but it is what it is :yeshrug:

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love the war report, but as the years went on CNN was slipping especially Capone. Smif and Wesson were much more lyrical wich help them edge out CNN. I can't deny War report though bump that for years. uh Wha wha