COc00n (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, Playstation) (September 29, 2023)

Daps
Just finished it, great puzzle game.

Gorgeous art direction and I was pleasantly surprised that they constantly managed to renew the gameplay when it's so minimalist. It really went in the direction of Inception towards the end, if you play it you will understand. :russ:

5/5

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
Every moment got me like :why::dahell: :ohhh::gladbron::ahh::whew::banderas::blessed:

I don't even smoke weed, and I could only imagine being stoned and playing this game

Last edited:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Its a little too short to be goty imo. There's maybe one orb or series of puzzles left that should've been added. A sequel could def get there for me.

Last puzzle had me sweating but the others were a brief pause at best. Put it on pause and sip some tea, turn it back on and boom its solved. The last joint though... really was inception like someone said. They could've one upped that though. The whole time I'm sitting there like how TF did they design this game. You got so many layers and you can't lock the player out of the solution while also making sure they understand the concepts. Apparently this the dev from Inside(?) They've gotten even better with time if so.

The story was whatever. Little moth dude trying to find his people or some shyt idk. I kept hitting the button to make his wings flap, thats the only plot I had going.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This game is REALLY good.

The puzzles are inventive and just challenging enough not to get frustrating.

And everything kinda makes sense even tho there’s no instructions, tutorial or dialog on the game. You learn the language and mechanics through gameplay.

Really dope game :ehh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Just finished last night, i absolutely love this game.

It felt short but the puzzles got just sufficiently complicated towards the end, adding another orb woulda probably broke my brain.

Art was great. It’s amazing they made a game with one action button so engaging.

This is the guy that made Limbo and a inside. He’s 3 for 3 now :ehh: