• Had a great benefits package

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A pay check is a pay check

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's Cobra for life foo...

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
Daps
His depiction in the cartoon was night and day compared to how he was written in the comics.

He was a scheming murderous conman in the comics and had no problem having his enemies and his own subordinates killed at the drop of a dime. He had his own fukking son tortured when he found out he had sided against him when the Baroness and Destro tried to have him assassinated.

:picard:

Didn't like how they retconned his backstory to tie him into Snake-Eyes's history though.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
gF99tM.gif

This nikka had a 99 dip on madden

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
His depiction in the cartoon was night and day compared to how he was written in the comics.

He was a scheming murderous conman in the comics and had no problem having his enemies and his own subordinates killed at the drop of a dime. He had his own fukking son tortured when he found out he had sided against him when the Baroness and Destro tried to have him assassinated.

:picard:

Didn't like how they retconned his backstory to tie him into Snake-Eyes's history though.
I never collected GI Joe but I remember Zartan killed Snake Etes and it was a MAJOR comic book event in my elementary school. lol

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was always team Cobra they had the sleeker tech, doper uniforms and more interesting leadership:

Cobra Commander, Destro, Baroness, Xamot and Tomax, Zartan > Duke, Flint, Hawkeye, Scarlet and Sergeant Slaughter.