Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Cobra Commander stayed getting punked off by Joe's and his own subordinates. Salute to the former car salesman turned economic terrorist with the smell voice as Starscream..

80sFavoriteBabies on TikTok

Cobra Commander stayed hoeing his subordinates so when they were scheming on him, it's just part of the game. shyt he's acted like he was down with them meanwhile he's undermining their success and waiting to retake the throne.

They even tried to build a replacement and look who was left standing at the end. fukk Edge, Cobra Commander is the Ultimate Opportunist.:ufdup:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Cobra Commander stayed hoeing his subordinates so when they were scheming on him, it's just part of the game. shyt he's acted like he was down with them meanwhile he's undermining their success and waiting to retake the throne.

They even tried to build a replacement and look who was left standing at the end. fukk Edge, Cobra Commander is the Ultimate Opportunist.:ufdup:
No lies detected lol

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
gF99tM.gif

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Last I saw CC he was slithering away saying he once wassss a man.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last I saw CC he was slithering away saying he once wassss a man.
A temporary setback for the ultimate opportunist.:ufdup:

He got back to human form after convincing Baroness, engineered a coup and took back control of Cobra, and turned Serpentor into a fukking lizard and let him get chased down.

CC is just that guy. :manny:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
A temporary setback for the ultimate opportunist.:ufdup:

He got back to human form after convincing Baroness, engineered a coup and took back control of Cobra, and turned Serpentor into a fukking lizard and let him get chased down.

CC is just that guy. :manny:
:ohhh:Man what? Was this on the cartoon? I really don’t remember that. I never did like Serpentor

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh:Man what? Was this on the cartoon? I really don’t remember that. I never did like Serpentor
Yeah it was the follow up series, ended in the early 90's but it's a confirmed continuation. They tied up a lot of loose ends in that 3 or 4 years including Serpentor's hoe ass.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it was the follow up series, ended in the early 90's but it's a confirmed continuation. They tied up a lot of loose ends in that 3 or 4 years including Serpentor's hoe ass.
Just watched the 1st ep. I have no idea how I missed this.
:dead: @CC being kept as a pet and Destro bushing Baroness for Zartan’s sister.

I noticed the theme song said “international hero“ too.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just watched the 1st ep. I have no idea how I missed this.
:dead: @CC being kept as a pet and Destro bushing Baroness for Zartan’s sister.

I noticed the theme song said “international hero“ too.
Yeah I didn't like that tweak to the theme song as a kid and it's not like you could miss it considering the whole show was a recruitment ad.

If I'd known you were actually going to watch it, I wouldn't have said anything about CC or Serpentor but still there's a lot that goes into all that going down and a ton more of assorted fukkery, including more Joes.

Enjoy brother. :salute: