Cobra Commander got the worst sonning in animated history by Serpentor

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

bytch slapped off rip. Serpentor walked in his trap and took over his trap…blamed him for every failure, then called his ancient homies from LA and turned his ass into a motherfukin snake monster and tossed him into the arctic tundra

Way worse than starscream shyt…cobra commander was once a man :sadcam:

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps

Roadblock.jpg

What in the P. Diddy is happening between him and Roadblock in this thumbnail?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
*chained and defeated Sgt Slaughter* :damn: YOU TALK A GOOD GAME, BUT CAN YA BACK IT UP???

Emperor Serpentor::dahell:Do you forget Sgt Slaughter, that my first act as a sentient being was to knock you unCONSCIOUS???

Nikka talkin that shyt:wow:
For shyt talking it's

Darkseid
Apocalypse
Serpentor
Thanos

Breh literally came out the coc00n talking shyt and smakin Joes

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm a firm believer that GI:JOE is the most poorly used great IP there is, period. I'd love a new, serious animated series or better movie that is actually GOOD, where Cobra Commander and serpentor basically have a Darth Vader / Darth Sidious relationship. CC is the angry boss everyone fears but he bows down to Serpentor in private, kneeling to him and all.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm a firm believer that GI:JOE is the most poorly used great IP there is, period. I'd love a new, serious animated series or better movie that is actually GOOD, where Cobra Commander and serpentor basically have a Darth Vader / Darth Sidious relationship. CC is the angry boss everyone fears but he bows down to Serpentor in private, kneeling to him and all.
They could do a great show without Serpentor at all.

Do a grounded GI Joe series or Movie where Cobra Commander is really a highly calculating and dangerous terrorist and terrorist recuritor that no one knows how he looks so its impossible to track

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
The current GI Joe reboot on Skybound is actually good. Same universe as the new Transformers. Very serious and gritty.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps

G.I.JOE: RESOLUTE was solid. No Serpentor though. You can watch it for free here: