Coach Avery Johnson "when I got cut from the NBA, my wife was the breadwinner"

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
A lot of good women still out there, the problem is the culture doesn't recognize them.
I already know this. I told a poster it was good women out there just last month, nig.
IA_Carter you a cool poster but I don't think you want to align yourself with OP. I understand you had your break up or whatever but nah. It's good women out there.
lebron-chalmers.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
My nikka @valet you knew What I was talking about your own mother is a nag. That matriarchy brain washing got you scared to speak out. But I wasn't saying this dude Avery story wasn't real but from what I witness with other brother's realationships in real life is that usually the woman becomes disgruntled when the man money isn't flowing right even if she stays by his side. And alot of that aint got to do with the man but her religion.
My mother is a nag. And she was going off on my sister today. I normally just keep quiet and let them do their thing. But today she went too far. Calling my sister an evil person. She just kept going and going.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Yeah this is what’s supposed to happen. One partner is struggling the other person picks up until you get it together. It’s literally no point in marrying somebody if you don’t believe in that. People hear sickness and health and all that shyt and just say yea just to say it. My wife doesn’t have to work. Really never had to. But I was sick before briefly and she had to do that for a short period of time. Never complained or anything

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
My nikka @valet you knew What I was talking about your own mother is a nag. That matriarchy brain washing got you scared to speak out. But I wasn't saying this dude Avery story wasn't real but from what I witness with other brother's realationships in real life is that usually the woman becomes disgruntled when the man money isn't flowing right even if she stays by his side. And alot of that aint got to do with the man but her religion.
No I didn't know what your implying, that's why I asked. If you would have said black women are naggers (or some, most) then I would have got it. I just wasn't thinking along those lines. I thought it was something I missed. Or he was trying to paint her picture perfect.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
No I didn't know what your implying, that's why I asked. If you would have said black women are naggers (or some, most) then I would have got it. I just wasn't thinking along those lines. I thought it was something I missed. Or he was trying to paint her picture perfect.
Conviently playing dumb. Your mother did a number on you. All these covert manipulative tactics. First you try to make it seem like I'm calling this man a liar. Second you tried to deflect. Now you playing dumb. nikka YOU KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT AS YOU EXPERIENCED THE SAME EXACT THING WITH YOUR OWN MOTHER. Now you trying say I am saying all black women are naggers or even most knowning damn well when these BMATs and Coli Femmenist see that shyt they're going to back you up and get on my ass for something I ain't say but you tried to spin doctor.

I see why your mom would go off on your sister and not you. See raised you up well on cover manipulative conversational tactics.

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Conviently playing dumb. Your mother did a number on you. All these covert manipulative tactics. First you try to make it seem like I'm calling this man a liar. Second you tried to deflect. Now you playing dumb. nikka YOU KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT AS YOU EXPERIENCED THE SAME EXACT THING WITH YOUR OWN MOTHER.
That's fine you feel that way. I disagree. I wasn't trying to debate this. I just didn't know what you meant. Again I get your point now.

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Conviently playing dumb. Your mother did a number on you. All these covert manipulative tactics. First you try to make it seem like I'm calling this man a liar. Second you tried to deflect. Now you playing dumb. nikka YOU KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I MEANT AS YOU EXPERIENCED THE SAME EXACT THING WITH YOUR OWN MOTHER. Now you trying say I am saying all black women are naggers or even most knowning damn well when these BMATs and Coli Femmenist see that shyt they're going to back you up and get on my ass for something I ain't say but you tried to spin doctor.

I see why your mom would go off on your sister and not you. See raised you up well on cover manipulative conversational tactics.
Again I was not trying to paint like your saying he was liar. It was a genuine question. Again, I get it now.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
That's fine you feel that way. I disagree. I wasn't trying to debate this. I just didn't know what you meant. Again I get your point now.
Dismissive after you quoted me. I am not debating just pointing out the covert manipulative tactics you're doing for other readers.

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dismissive after you quoted me. I am not debating just pointing out the covert manipulative tactics you're doing for other readers.
Your misreading my intentions.