CNN REALLY just asked the president of Spelman about ctg's comments about DEI

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Im not against it existing. But if black people are going to view it as a real answer to white supremacy. And its just going to breed more black comfortability,I'd rather it not exist.

Rip off the bandaid and force us back to black collectivism. Trace your steps backwards,integration and assimilation is where we first went off track. It was a neccessary step at the time,now stepping backwards is the move. But for people who dont play chess,they might not know a backwards move can be positioning for a checkmate:respect:

Nobody views this stuff as the answer, thats foolish.

Wars are not one in a day or some climatic battle.

this is a war of attrition and agency and will.

if you think its about defeating white supremacy with a silver bullet, you are naive.

Thats what makes every battle important

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody views this stuff as the answer, thats foolish.

Wars are not one in a day or some climatic battle.

this is a war of attrition and agency and will.

if you think its about defeating white supremacy with a silver bullet, you are naive.

Thats what makes every battle important

Attrition-"the action or process of gradually reducing the strength or effectiveness of someone or something through sustained attack or pressure"

Now what is something that could kill an armies attrition and will power? Could it be comfortability?

The war is not ongoing in as many black peoples minds as you think it is imo. And I tell you the truth,you are naive if you think that is going to get better as generations progress. And black people get more comfortable and more lulled to sleep,,brainwashed,assimilated,open to interacial love etc.

Its not about a silver bullet,in war there have been moments in history where the general and the troops knew "this is our last stand:francis:". I believe that is the era that we are in. Drastic moves and escalationism has to occur,and the slow methodical tactics thrown out the window. Especially the trinkets and the rewards done for show. No more knife in your mouth,crawling accross the ground bullshyt:respect:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Cac fags get more benefit than any black person, house nikkas so desperate for democrats to be their Gods :scust:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Again, DEI doesnt have shyt to do with people who descended from enslaved persons on the American Plantation
For white folks it does, elon said hcbu is shytty colleges and hiring from them is considered "dei"

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This…

CNN has been making crackhead decisions for years now and they’re really paying for them. They may end up being Shade Room status at some point.

Wow. . But this where we are in 2024. To get eyeballs and viewers from key demographics, outlets think that these type of tactics will do it. Lowest common denominator

I’ve literally had people shyt on “the media” to me mainly because I’m apart of it, but then will turn around and tell me they hey their news from the shade room or some other bullshyt blogs.

Rejecting all established media to get spoonfed headlines and snippets from gossip sites and YTers is funny. People like being entertained and uninformed.

Last edited: