CNN: Nancy Pelosi has told Joe Biden he cannot win and will cost the Democrats on down ballot elections

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yall in denial need to get over it, this fear is real, the polls are real.

272db7fd888ffdf0604f5f814a2ac3ff.gif

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It sucks to say, but Kamala is just not seen as presidential. I can’t verbalize what it is about her that buttresses this perception. If honor student, tight ass Clinton couldn’t win, I don’t see how Kamala would.
She’s about as presidential as Sara Pailin, she’d make a better daytime talk show host than president

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they gotta scrap the whole ticket and bring in two new people to galvanize folks

Hilary couldn't beat Trump so no way does Kamala
It sucks to say, but Kamala is just not seen as presidential. I can’t verbalize what it is about her that buttresses this perception. If honor student, tight ass Clinton couldn’t win, I don’t see how Kamala would.
Republicans spent 25 years hating on Hillary Clinton before she even ran, she was a uniquely bad candidate and did not take Trump as a serious threat, which cost her in the end.

Kamala would be a better candidate and anything is better than the geriatric who doesn't know where he is half the time.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Republicans spent 25 years hating on Hillary Clinton before she even ran, she was a uniquely bad candidate and did not take Trump as a serious threat, which cost her in the end.

Kamala would be a better candidate and anything is better than the geriatric who doesn't know where he is half the time.
Explain her dropping out before the Primaries in 2020

Yall have short memories. Kamala isn't likeable and her camp was imploding with numerous report of her employees talking shyt about her.

She is literally a DEI hire.