CNN guests Rips Don Lemons Racial remarks (Vid) (Must watch)

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Yo on the real, I want to shoot that fakkit ass nikka Don Lemons. this Uncle Ruckus fakkit ass sellout ignores white on white crime to put down his own people. I hate how when you point out the problems of the cac they want to change the subject. The media clearly has a war on black people in there using these Uncle Ruckus as nikkas to get their point across( Willie Lynch would be proud) because they can't say what they really think.

sellouts deserve nothing but death.:birdman:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This fudge packing c00n is an embarrassment. Just the type of negro white folks love.

As if we needed ANOTHER reason to NOT watch CNN.

Better than Faux news... :yeshrug:

They all running with the fukking With Black People Agenda for ratings right now. Striking while the iron is hot.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
If Don Lemon wasn't a butt clenching homo maybe he could marry an educated black woman and raise some nice respectable young black males to contribute to society. Just saying.

i don't know about all that, bu t maybe he could give it to some his like white co-workers that be throwing it at him all the time, like Brooke Baldwin

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
While I disagree with Don Lemon as a whole, I think that we can refute his comments without calling him a c00n, or a fakkit. Dude is a decorated journalist, and while perhaps he has lived within the white picket fences for a little too long, we may need to look at what the fundamental issues that are holding us back as a community as a whole.

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
Dude is better suited for gay issues, he need to stay in his lane. :scusthov: @ this dude is from the boot.