#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Which Armstrong is she referring to?

:jbhmm:

I’m trying to figure out why both of those clowns only listed examples of black men doing foul shyt to women.

They weren’t even trying to hide their racism.
yep that's what i was thinking...cnn...democrats #bothsides

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
I mean this what posters were wanting right?

They didn't want Cam and other people talking about Diddy, so the news outlets found someone who would and wouldn't disrespect the interviewer for asking in the process.
So they couldn't get Mase? The problem is they are asking damn near every other motherfukker under the sun other than the people some of us really want to hear from. I'm not out here wanting to hear from fukking Vlad. At this point, where the fukk is Ja?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So they couldn't get Mase? The problem is they are asking damn near every other motherfukker under the sun other than the people some of us really want to hear from. I'm not out here wanting to hear from fukking Vlad. At this point, where the fukk is Ja?
These people are hip hop are they not and have encountered Diddy in their past, so it’s all fair game for all of them to be asked about it.

Hell even artist in the pop world shouldn’t be surprised if they are asked about it as well with how ingrained in pop culture he was.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I’m pretty sure Mase declined. I feel like if he talks, he will do it on their platform which is what Cam could’ve done. Vlad has hated puff for years so of course he’s going on there.. I mean I wouldn’t be surprised if Vlad called them and asked to get on :russ:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

I see why Camron did what he did.

They got DJ Small Hat on there to dump on Diddy and he agreed with her but when he pushed back in the smallest way she rushed him off.

All he said was the People are always fake outraged and if dude came out with something great people might forget all about it and gave examples and the bytch was like Thank you for your Time I guess they really thought homie ( who has allegations on his jacket) would throw Diddy under the bus after he just tried to cancel a Black woman himself