C’mon Shaq. Tighten up with the tricking...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
for some reason i felt like shaq would be into larger women. like some 7 foot tall chinese woman. they'd hold hands and ride tandem bikes together.

shaq fukking midgets is just kinda dark.... but this whole thread is just dikk watching anyway. :yeshrug: we should mind our business :shaq:

i... can. my pops (since remarried) got divorced 2 years ago. he goes to concerts and posts pictures of him hanging out with younger women with tattoos/piercings and shyt like that. im kind of proud of him for getting back out there :obama:
Shaq made sure to let the world know his dikk was not as big as the rest of him. don't ask me for the direct quote but he put that shyt out there a while ago...

i always found that odd as a man. who announces that? makes me wonder if that's why he likes the midgets, like he don't want to disappoint size queens... :mjlol:

be 7 ft with average meat brehs :dame: :mjlol:

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
IMG-6889.jpg

Broad drives a Nissan…probably an Altima. Tells you the quality of chick she is right there…

James Gordon

Superstar
Daps
Shaq gettin it in fo sho:salute:

Laserin tats off dark skin don't look good I wouldn't be surprised if he end up gettin more ink

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Shaq is a 52 year old divorcee, with grown kids, an annual salary of 60 million, and a total net worth of 500 million. I don't necessarily agree with the quality of women, but if you were in his shoes, and NOT tricking, then what the hell are you doing with your life?

Main thing is don't get caught with an oops baby and keep the legal frame work strong for potentk clout demons

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Shaq been a simp since he got in the league in the 90s

Whole wife shaunie was getting ran through and even admitted she didn’t love shaq:hhh:

These young broads are willing to let this fool kiss they toes as long as he paying they rent