CMON...Anyone with a legitimate eye for hoops knows the Bulls aren't no real 8TH SEED....

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
They made the playoffs on the last day of the regular season. They're absolutely an 8 seed. Boston just relied on a 5'9 breh to get their buckets in the 4th.

I didnt really watch the Bulls play like that all year (I'm a casual now :mjgrin:)......but IDC how they played all year. Wit the roster I see on that floor.....they look like they could legitimately beat any of these other teams outside the CAVS and WASH....if Butler...Wade...nd Rondo are on. Plus some legitimate help from Portis, Lopez, nd Milotic. Tell me Im wrong :mjgrin:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I was with you until you brought up trash ass MCW.:mjlol:
Recent ROY.
full

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it's sad that her death has overshadowed this series and given Danny singe an implied built in excuse for why his team underachieved. It's a double edged sword because now he looks bad if he makes the obvious moves to build a winner. He looks like a real dikk if he trades IT after he's been so gung ho and a Celtic ambassador plus the season he had and after his sisters death but you don't wanna pay him 30 mil. He's in a no win position