Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
debatabed
Ig8hvuZ.png

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I know this thread is jokes but yeah one man is a cultural icon whose music is still touching the hearts of listeners around the world, I think I saw Pac is still in the top 15 of most streams on Spotify every year by hip-hop artists despite dying in 1996

And the other is Phil Brooks.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I know this thread is jokes but yeah one man is a cultural icon whose music is still touching the hearts of listeners around the world, I think I saw Pac is still in the top 15 of most streams on Spotify every year by hip-hop artists despite dying in 1996

And the other is Phil Brooks.

This Fire Burns is the most streamed song on WWE's spotify page still in 2023 despite not being used since 2011:pachaha:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CM Punk has more in common with TRUMP

White man publicly angry for not much reason, raised his profile by attacking high-profile black celebrities unprovoked and with a lot of venom (Rock, Jon Jones, Chris Brown, Shawn Merriman), charismatic speaker, convinced desperate white people that he was going to change things when all that changed was his own profile.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
CM Punk has more in common with TRUMP

White man publicly angry for not much reason, raised his profile by attacking high-profile black celebrities unprovoked and with a lot of venom (Rock, Jon Jones, Chris Brown, Shawn Merriman), charismatic speaker, convinced desperate white people that he was going to change things when all that changed was his own profile.
Reading this post and the username. :heh:

.Both are immature AF.

.Trump is a cult leader and the other is the supposed cult of personality.

.one divided the country, the other divided TSC.

You might be on to something. :ohhh::troll:

• Dap
Reactions: 907