CM Punk FIRED from AEW; Returns to WWE

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Guess i’ll go ahead and get another use of this gif:

348B.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If punk didn't sign a fully guaranteed contract or get some equity then he really lost.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
If punk didn't sign a fully guaranteed contract or get some equity then he really lost.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Will they go with the Benoit route, or the petty route?

Will they pretend he doesn't exist anymore, or will they give Jack Perry "cult of personality" and the X title?

I guess something in the middle, like any wrestler doing a snarky comment about him if someone starts a chant, and then never mention him again.

Like MJF saying he never mentioned the "real world champion" because he knew something like this would happen.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Brock Lesnar threw the damn Universal Title at Vince in Gorilla and never got fired. :wow:
Haha yeah but in fairness to Brock he wasn't constantly yoking up ppl since his 2012 return and basically just clocked in/out and did what was booked. Seemed like outside of the Ambrose WM match he yes man'd everything. The belt throw was likely his frustration with the booking of the Roman match and how the crowd responded.

I like Phil but dude literally couldnt get out of his own way.

I'm sure this was hard for TK, that'd be like me having to fire Bret :sadbron: :pachaha:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Idk if WWE fukking with Punk too tough either, he visited Raw recently and had security called on him to leave the premises.

Of course they could always hire him to stick it to AEW but I don’t think they’d jeopardize the good morale in the locker room at the moment. Plus they don’t need Punk…at all.
If WWE ever brings him back, they gotta do it for limited dates. Like a 2 month run leading up to a Chicago show or a 2 month run leading up to WM. They can't afford to have a 43 year old passed his prime emotionally unstable moron to buy into the idea he should be "the guy" or that "lesser talent" shouldn't be in positions on top of a card.

He has to be used as a special attraction that can elevate 1 guy for 1 show and then let him go home and fukk off.