ClubHouse is literally the Truth! Best App Ever for professionals

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
This shyt is ass now

Whole bunch of scammers, hoes, and lames. Rappers and IG thots dominate the scene. The whole “business” scene is filled with fake ass Grant Cardone professional scammers

Still good for people with creative professions like acting or filmmaking. Or tech, lots of great black people in tech on that app.

Other than that, general fukkery sucks.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M

Man so much IP is being jacked off of Clubhouse with people pitching their ideas and songs to vultures. Finna be some sick faces when they see their ideas done by other people and they get no credit.

Luckily the other night a moderator stopped people and told them to not speak on what exactly sets them apart and how they do it.

King

Daps
I played my music for Grammy winners.. if i hear someone copied my shyt on the radio imma be pissed :heh:
Yeah breh I wouldn’t be surprised if they steal your shyt

At least you’re starting to get your foot through the door and can create new music. I see you been putting in work on clubhouse

King

Daps

Man so much IP is being jacked off of Clubhouse with people pitching their ideas and songs to vultures. Finna be some sick faces when they see their ideas done by other people and they get no credit.

Luckily the other night a moderator stopped people and told them to not speak on what exactly sets them apart and how they do it.

Especially those shark tank rooms, Jesus Christ :hhh:

Straight vultures with bad names in the real world, who are magically gurus and legends on the app, just straight pillaging shyt :snoop:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mack was saying how he became close with Snoop. He used to really be in West Baltimore chilling and David Simon had to tell him :whoa: kid this shyt is real

Snoop used to kick it with him in his projects in Staten Island even though it was fictional it hurt him to have to kill her character off

Dope room
Any other good info you remember?

King

Daps
im actually looking into how much it would cost to make an app like this but only for music professionals.. the game needs this but clubhouse aint it.
Yeah breh, fukk all the record label bullshyt. Own your catalog and your rights. They’re vultures at the end of the day - never forget that they’re there to play you no matter how lucrative a contract may seem. Never go into a market where there is a

DM me if you wanna talk more about that idea, I’ve founded a couple startups in college and I have connections in the venture space down the line.